找回密码
 注册
查看: 6916|回复: 11

<慢慢地想起你>的试译

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2008-1-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有人发起了翻译竞赛,重在参与.想和大家磋商,所以先抛砖引玉,把一个不成熟的翻译先贴出来,过几天也许还改一改.翻译有意译和直译,由于不太懂英文的诗歌写作,又想保留原文意思,所以就直译了," I+ h$ ]0 @. n5 d1 r6 ?
,.清晨,急匆匆的走过安静的街道。Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.  - C$ S6 `+ s. Y) z6 \: q# g2 F& W* Z7 c
零星树叶的飘落,松鼠开始了忙碌。Partial leaves fall down everywhere, squirrels are busily running .
" a0 S0 v5 ~( [8 j0 Q( s* T$ V' R现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.3 x6 b- T7 K  {, V
梳相同的发型,背同样的背囊,不苟言笑。The same hairstyle, the same bag, reserved laughing and talking.
4 T, P1 J" l1 E- u$ k* a眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something., B% U% k/ f( l! F) C
夏天过得那麽快,我几乎遗忘了那些个汗津津的夜晚。Summer went so fast, I almost forgot those sweating night.1 v+ o( z8 I5 P
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.' {/ c/ n' M$ D. n# L% x
就像多年以前的我们,似乎也是如此天真的肆无忌惮。Like us many years ago, mindless self indulgence.
: r. D3 l, w& u* v3 c  a我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
, B" _2 f. G! U那些在最烦躁时想起也会微笑的人们。
3 e/ A/ J' d) x' E. @% X4 s: ~世情缘无非是梦 The emotion and the carma only is a dream.
# j* U3 s5 k/ C% v- n+ [昨夜温存不该的相逢 That shouldn`t happen to meet each other last tenderly night.& W+ y  p2 S7 E* L2 ^; b2 K
想要忘记又不忍放弃 I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.1 M. A: K) S; h+ Q# q& W
最怕爱上像你这样冷漠又温柔的人I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild.
( ?$ E/ ]! D4 F* G寂寞世界谁来靠近 In this lonely world whom I can step inside love?) o7 a; A" A$ e( k( f6 T3 Q  E
醉过之後身边冷清清intoxicated then feel cold.' F7 U: y6 m) @( E2 A
迷路的心没方向的云The labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.; J7 B: Y/ q' R# t* t3 `0 S
最怕拥有这样似有若无的感情I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.
% z) K0 v1 z4 C) F8 ~+ U  h多情人都把灵魂给了谁 The amorous men to whom you gave your soul?
  v3 {7 o1 F* q+ s# C2 h/ SWhy I am always hoodwinked!为何眼楮总是蒙了灰'     ….
6 a$ {, f' G7 M. d: ^. }多少次小心翼翼告诉自己I have told to myself many times cautiously3 ^, ?4 q8 X% ?! Z- X- K8 m
不要坠入痴情的轮回 Don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.
0 z+ g) T/ D# ]多情人总让伤给灌醉The amorous women always get drunk by desolation, 2 e3 p  w- f) i- w+ o) D
为何潇洒一点都不会Why can`t I take it easy?4 f) e. h3 R. Y* x) p2 A% P. y
多少爱恩恩怨怨换来今生How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!! l5 J4 N6 M) J+ I
永难平息的泪3 {8 N) Y2 e4 N  f; v+ ?: R% @
每当夜深人静时,When the quiet night comes
6 C, V/ ~' f$ I. b~我的眼前常常会泛起你的身影。Your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.! Y# s! e  ^1 l" N: w3 Y1 o5 h5 {
当你看到我时的那一声问候The greeting when you met me mad my heart in touched unaccountably.
, n: {( Z/ t# L( Q+ {2 k# [让我的心里感到一种莫名的心动,
$ P0 A! p! h% ^你的yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul / s9 S- _# \" m) J% x$ j8 O
一抹微笑;
  e: T) t4 n& o/ y0 H一个手势;
  T- ^. `: F; L9 U! g6 U一片话语,
2 U' E8 z: [4 J! {' a愉悦著此时我惆怅的心灵、8 l" Q' V2 p3 l# O4 x9 |& U. M
明亮著我漆黑的角落,The moon lights the dark corner+ R. B6 v7 L7 l6 k3 S
心里总能感觉到点点温馨。I feel a bit of cozy.
( A; j  k& A1 V$ B; H这一瞬的爱恋,The deeply attached to you in a twinkling
+ _( q: Z1 h8 _3 x也许是一生一世的最亮点。maybe is the most light spot in my whole life..% W& q/ o1 Z3 k7 A0 I' H
起初,对你的出现,I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,
3 z5 Q& n  N: ~/ V我并不以为然。
2 O5 E4 r# m: Y* m5 J6 i可随著时间的流失,but accompanying with the time passed
- k8 i' F0 Z$ u" ]' V5 }/ |慢慢的不知不觉中,I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion .
* k& A, S" W7 h$ k6 o. b被一种情绪所左右,& o7 E/ ^" m/ Z2 C+ x
总感到一种难 以名状的朦胧的喜悦。 always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly .2 v0 X7 R# x  \' ?0 r9 {
即不问你是否喜欢我,Without asking you if you like me and if I like you1 t; z+ M8 x( z% r
也不问我是否喜欢你,% n$ c1 I& _- M5 j7 @, L
对你的存在只感到亲切,only feel gracious for your existing.9 m2 W9 D0 u! d1 P
只希望能为你做点什麽。 only want to do something for you9 \$ S" P- b- s8 ?# _
3每次有意无意的遇到你,every time when I meet you
" Y; H4 {% h4 S3 Z8 E7 K心中都泛起丝丝柔柔的喜悦。The sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil( i) ]% |! h+ z6 k  S
然而我真真切切地知道,but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere
* y; m# {4 u1 O! T5 ?* Z  B你的身影已化成一种氛围,1 `  k8 @3 Q) {0 E" I8 G. B
记在我的心间。That lives in my heart.
. I  k2 b2 W0 F6 }1 E- s你知道吗?Do you know your name can suddenly come into my mind at anytime!
* Q. o7 o6 x, `; C. h随时随地我的脑海里会突然涌现你的名字4 x7 u# c& u2 F
哪怕你某个转身时飞扬的衣角even only your flying clothes corner when you turn aroud,
( Y' q- q4 w- a) e, F7 A% o一种声音,and your voice- I& {" @( [$ e/ q+ _
也让我柔柔的有了心痛make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
$ @% r* F0 `/ D7 ~1 j8 q0 U& F掺杂著幸福的感觉。3 {$ b6 p7 T4 `1 k8 w
与你相识的那一幕幕,the scene that meet and know you prinkle in my heart like the snow on the land
2 z$ u, \( X4 V9 }象雪花般撒落在我的心田,7 `, C9 T4 D$ Z, ~6 x/ y$ X) f
倾刻间,suddenly flurry that all are the love to you.
+ s- n# y: x# I: ^' U* R纷纷扬扬开来──全部都是对你的爱恋。% I+ M. o- Z8 b- q+ y  f' w
你知道吗?Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss
9 l) u3 K9 W0 W; t0 p; ^8 b4 r有一个能够让思念的人,( y& s$ q+ n8 K
其实也是一种幸福。/ U# c0 C9 ^0 l: t
尤其是在这样的日子,especially on the day, the gentle sea wind and the sweet summer.
' O% v* M2 A/ B9 d, y柔柔的海风,
/ h: {( y: n% G5 d甜甜的夏天。
7 M) o! X" L( r5 g( [一扫那一缕如烟如缈的忧郁,Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy , a. N+ n2 R  u# C3 t# {
只是静静地等待你的身影,only waiting for you quietly.
( A& b# C) Q8 `8 r5 [9 F8 Q1 F" L3 D仅仅让你知道有那麽一个人,Just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do., [+ w% Q. S2 _- ~4 [5 {! s
想和你有共同的情结,. ?% k5 o; c$ Y7 V
共同的心愿。
  ?5 e; K. O& @$ t  V$ R# o/ o3 z' D7 z$ b  S" E

' u1 A- A( B# F. v8 E好想与你在细雨中漫步,I really want to ramble in the small rain with you; y4 `7 @2 |4 [7 `% X9 O
一同感受著春雨的洒脱,and to enjoy the rain washing together
5 X* j- a- R  u1 ^+ `2 z8 h* k或是赶著看一场电影;or rush to a film
2 f! K$ W4 d, S4 W6 P* M, Y. _  R或是静静地聆听一首曲子,or listen to a music quietly." }0 x7 E' J5 g6 e2 S
『多情人都把灵魂给了谁』whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
- b& f2 q' P' R  O2 |- i我们相拥旋舞,然後双目相视。We embrace and dance and then gaze to each other, & |: I, x" M1 o8 I. v% {' ~
浅浅一笑,smile or gently kiss then say “ I really love you”
3 S7 p0 ~) D" Q7 X: w! q$ t2 R: {或是轻轻的一吻,
' }2 c! b0 Z/ Y  |; b/ q+ X9 v再对你说∶『我真的好喜欢你』: y( }& P( I# Y6 q, c6 P1 p% u
就足够了. That is enough.. w- k. h/ a: v& B; K* M7 \
这也许是千年前就悄悄播下的种子,Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago! , [7 }; s' f4 y9 f7 I1 J
终於在这漫长的季节里深深地植下了根,finely it deeply rooted into the earth in this season and sprout.
0 v: a! P8 \' X- e萌出了芽,% f% P- z/ [2 m) E$ R0 u. v
一如对你的思念,the same as my missing# S: p# w6 l& }5 T% E+ ]. n. y* i
浅浅地泛著那一点点新绿。It comes a little bit of verdure.
4 Q5 o3 u! v2 L( A  z: r如果,如果有一天,If , if some day I can touch of your hand- R2 {( Y: @2 @+ [
能够牵著你的手,
* X" K  \0 R& Z) ?  Y) [那麽,我愿把全部的眷恋都放到你手心里,then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.3 e8 w; {) d# s' D/ G
让你细细地触摸,Let you touch me slowly and read me carefully.
+ J, R0 J8 k% @0 a慢慢地细读,
3 K8 A( U9 Q% V7 C我将用整个心去感觉你手里脉脉的温柔。I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul. ) H" m1 ?. x, \' {6 t! c
在你对我伸出手的那一瞬,At the moment you reach out your hands to me
" Z" t1 S0 q/ h我就拥有了世界上所有的关怀与热忱,then I will have all care and ardor 1 {8 o  R1 \4 j% j9 P, j1 V. Z
就让我牵一次你的手,好吗?Let us walk arm in arm , OK?
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-31 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
有几个地方要纠正一下:" z' G) c  P" B8 \5 p
现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.改为:as one year ago
3 L$ d) }: j! D  y眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.6 ^# s- K* I! x5 i/ L
change to:lacked9 a' S8 B: Z$ K6 {8 B
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.0 S6 B4 }7 }. R% p% A9 J
Cats often played at the whole hot night.
- Y. e) a2 h- u' k 我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
( I; j2 h- o# A+ j: Y1 b% r改为:I often cherish the memory happened in summer.
# J) P6 c0 ^; S/ F6 {  \I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul.
5 P  E5 m' I3 j6 o5 r该为:throughyour hands.
  i1 L$ @) F% D4 @( v还没检查完,下一次再改.
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-31 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
挺好!就是我觉得斑竹选的这个题目不太好
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
太直。意境没有了。3 n. V1 A# p* G% F" Z! X, B8 Q
不过,LZ精神可嘉。也说是是试译。还是佩服。
7 R3 }, a- c+ c至少比我强。8 A7 X* ]/ w1 a3 \1 e+ P
偶是没有水平中译英嘀。指手划脚是最容易嘀.... 6 d( I" u3 q0 F( A: k4 P  F( {

! Z& u6 a& e  d0 R7 }$ w; E这首中文的散文诗在原文的第一段我还喜欢。淡淡的,清新的。+ \' R. F) J" m. b
后面每段也还好,就是拼在一起太牵强。感觉每段都眼熟。有点腻味了。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-2 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也在考虑怎么能把意境给译出来,那就得意译了,而且还要按照英文诗歌要求.如果是这样,我又担心不是这首原诗了.1 Q' z* g" O4 b8 x
谢谢三思的鲜花.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
每当说一句汉语的时候,我总在心里想英语是怎么说的.尤其看到汉语诗歌的时候,我突然想,翻译成英语还能保留原来的意思吗?所以试着译一译.
# l& P! |; P' D) ^/ g" y1 d0 @+ x- A前边发了译文以后才发现有些大小写和语法错误.一点一点地改,很乱.所以再重新发一便:
8 X8 ~" d, V1 s  e5 |- vEarly morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.3 f4 {0 Y7 t4 `* u, J
Partial leaves fall down everywhere,squirrels are busily running.' p5 u7 O! L4 l/ b6 ]
Current I, the same as one tear ago, the same given name, and the same family name.1 G; o) ^5 E/ o# v2 h" q
The same hairstyle,the same bag,reserved laughing and talking.
# n4 y* ^/ `7 W7 z  G! ySeemly added something in my eyes,or lacked something.+ ]# c6 n' w- S$ b; {7 a6 `% v
Summer went so fast that I almost forgot those sweating night:+ q' P$ ~' i8 m6 K/ v. s3 l2 e
Cats often played at the whole hot night outside windows to get cool
1 i+ e% G$ D/ u. zlike us many years ago,mindless self indulgence.) \9 e7 [2 ~) ~7 b1 U* i9 O
I often cherish the memory happened in summer and those people that make me  raint even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming.
; L+ p" x: ~6 W% C7 t) `& ZThe emotion and the carma only is a dream.
2 R8 O3 ~! e% Z( `4 k" iThat shoudn`t happen to meet each other last tenderlt night.
7 V. S1 y) Q( y& C1 R, n( o- E9 II want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
; I6 g! {  e7 @I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild.
  _* N3 c* D- OIn this lonely world whom I can step inside love to?! t0 g" J0 q2 v7 W
Intoxicated then feel cold,, f1 x. V, g: e: b' U% l
the labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.
8 ^( D. w& Z, J" C) jI am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.
/ z9 U% W* W; W9 pThe amorous man to whom you gave your soul?
1 o7 B) J/ Y  L$ n$ J& O) s  x0 Y. JWhy I am always hoodwinked!
1 j* m0 M5 U" T, e  [0 f9 VI have told myself many times cautiously
' L  A3 ]/ T6 R( V+ _9 Vdon`t fall into the spoony whirligig.
+ H" t: h/ \  [3 `3 `; pThe amorous women always get drunk by desolation.7 j% c6 L9 @: o+ {7 k, c) D+ z
Why can`t I take it easy?
( z! n# \) C$ a& Q* e- l; M4 v! bHow endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!
$ u9 e2 f* n+ TWhen the quiet night comes9 T& a' L/ M$ O+ {: [
your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.3 a2 z0 _5 I, v- \( `/ y: F
The greeting when you met me made my heart in touched unaccountably.
: K; b& w. [1 J- R* x) uYours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul,
2 i* t+ \3 V: O$ C' W. ]light the dark corner in my mind.
6 X9 z" [! d& `) `/ yI feel a bit of cozy.
" ~+ w7 \% {' J9 \' j  fThe deep attached to you in a twinkling% r) a+ H6 T8 p( t
maybe is the most light spot in my whole life.
6 R1 f4 ]) X" A& e* w  AI didn`t cherish your appearance at first,# k/ w2 \! ^- G0 R, `4 {6 d
but accompanying with the time passed
. ~/ ^& |3 ^3 [. D& K' n, V3 aI am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion,. W5 P) `9 R, T2 _: S9 R" Z+ b
always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly.; F) m* \$ J7 [0 p5 g6 ]
Without asking if you like me or if I like you
$ M& }* \& m( @2 Zonly feel gracious for your existing,9 Z) z( j7 X) S: j) l5 v/ ^# h
onlt want to do something for you.  S+ g5 e$ t, J4 e( Z: }
Every time when you meet me4 _- _# E" f3 R2 X3 o
the sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil,6 C' A' d* v1 t
but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere. `( t8 m* W6 F/ p8 V
That live in my heart.
: K3 u( u6 y& ?* ?' O; v# mDo you know your name can suddenly come into mu mind at anytime?
9 Z- j' e3 z: Y; j" s+ xEven only your flying clothes` corner when you turn around, and your voice' V2 L% o1 B9 @' j1 X
make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
# Z/ w" F+ z' @5 gThe scene that met you prinkle in my heart like snow on the land
; y; F3 u" I0 W* n/ o* m# Osuddenly flurry that all are the love to you.
  Y4 z+ ^; Y) R8 E/ r: f& j/ `Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss,
8 `& T" ]7 K/ i; k. p! ^especially on the day, the gentle sea breeze and the sweet summer.# x" S% ^. ?  a% \
Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy 1 U7 ~" o" v2 R9 c9 N' \5 t
only waiting for you quietly
" O9 C( H& m3 Tjust let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.
3 b' ?! B! O+ L5 `  W  p. GI really want to ramble in the small rain with you
5 h7 T9 w9 L* P) x4 d1 I+ rand enjoy the rain washing together6 p) F: H- }4 b1 G% f
or rush to a film% c+ A' f& @, N+ F
or listen to a music quietly.
, ?9 b* M) [9 q6 s% q. Z0 }, [; vWhom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
- T, N8 `' C. C2 T2 xIf we embrace ,dance,and gaze to each other,4 m: ^, i, ]  ^' m9 q
smile or gently kiss then say: I really love you".
" P  g. u2 H; X" Z. ?5 u+ W0 IThat is enough.( M5 `; x$ @' d& W# \% e  X
Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago,
- d8 K% x  \: K! Y9 `finely it deeply rooted into the earth in the season and sprout,- j% c# l/ ~$ d, y/ @
the same as my missing.0 w. ^  g( B2 S" \+ `' X, h' ~
It comes a little bit of verdure.
& x0 n  W- H/ t0 G4 E9 |If, If some day I can touch your hand,
1 w/ x2 r/ y. l$ N$ T! V) Y- `8 Sthen I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.
9 C* c  x; f6 t. _" ]8 h* O- cLet you touch me gently and read me carefully.8 P$ P  j# A2 o
I will enjoy your mild emotion through your hands with my heart and soul.1 U/ J$ F; S9 Y  j4 P, x$ ]
At the moment you reach out your hands to me ,
0 e* t. T3 z! Hthen I will have all care and ardor.0 J& d. s' \" [0 X  L
Shall we walk arm in arm?
' A9 X7 w. p% Q6 A呵,太晚了,连检查都不想检查一下,有没有打字错误了.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
费了这么多时间,希望能被加精.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
很想看一看其他朋友的翻译,学习学习,提高自己的英文水平.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-4 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢加精!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 15:28 | 显示全部楼层

I like your poem, here comes mine.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
% l$ |- A4 q5 v% XLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.  f  ^% I  U/ f
I am still the same person of yesterday.
: l6 \3 r" W: ?Unchanged name, unchanged I., [0 x0 g  E+ B# E! f, a
Same messy hair, same shaggy bag.
9 J5 m, [1 a% p; sLaugh in the same laugh, talk in the same talk.! A* S- k7 `: u1 T) D
More or less,
( j6 v  z- K  y$ `8 {% ^' I3 Y$ I a different glimpse sparkled in my eyes.( y2 D6 v* P- [5 `6 ?$ g
! y: b: ~0 z$ G% A% F8 g% E' s
Summer easily slips away: f: a% K  _, [$ m- m
Those long lost hot nights$ h' ^9 `( e, c+ @7 q! U$ L
can only be found in the old days. " c! c. e: E2 r+ q6 v
/ e) V3 L, U, r& Q
Cats jumping over the window sills, / g  e$ I2 a- b) {: k' y
chasing around in the breeziness.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
( r' p7 {  Q7 M. F6 I7 a; h6 YGlittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
1 x! s& C  C) y0 _Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
+ v+ R! [2 H; e/ G. dI am still the same person of yesterday.
# \" a) ~- V: ]Unchanged name, unchange ...
, D) U& P1 ]- g7 s
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表 6 _# y) h) G7 E  f7 ?- B0 J
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
' R3 {1 |2 q4 Q3 zLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
$ d% c) a, E& _4 mI am still the same person of yesterday.
6 n. w& e2 e7 ]0 ]9 m3 OUnchanged name, unchange ...

1 i3 i. c$ \. e* H% L& X4 ji like it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-3 18:13 , Processed in 0.157481 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.