[加国新闻] Tim Hortons 发行股票

[复制链接]
鲜花(2253) 鸡蛋(32)
发表于 2006-3-1 01:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Tim may tap $580-mln- G% t" a" h& `7 I$ q
Associated Press
+ ], ]" h. S6 [4 a4 \9 _8 n$ E% O5 Q* n) W; K3 Z
DUBLIN, Ohio — Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc., which is owned by Wendy's International Inc., filed paperwork estimating it will offer 29-million shares in a price range of $18 to $20 (U.S.) per share in its upcoming initial public offering. 发行2千9百万股票,价格18-20美元,即将进入公开招股程序。
+ U4 G& h* l9 j7 B2 K5 Q. d3 r3 B+ ^1 C! X; B! L0 |
Wendy's, based in Dublin, Ohio, will continue to own about 85 per cent, or around 160-million shares, of Tim Hortons' common stock after the IPO, according to a filing Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Wendy's stake could be reduced to about 83 per cent if the IPO's underwriters fully exercise an overallotment. Wendy's现时拥有Tim Hortons85%的权益,公开发行后,Wendy's的权益会降至83%
6 X- X" O5 a4 \5 C' k/ Z0 C7 J- s% p, G" W+ `7 i7 m
Wendy's intends to spin off the remaining stake to its shareholders within nine to 18 months after the IPO, which is expected in March, according to the filing. Wendy's在Tim发行后9至18个月内会逐渐减持TIM的股票。- e5 }7 m' a3 d6 ]/ C* p
" U9 j& E! t* m( h2 B6 O, ?
Under the $20 share price estimate, the IPO could raise $580-million for Tim Hortons. Including the shares Wendy's will retain, the chain would have a market capitalization of up to $3.8-billion. 若以20发行,会为TIM筹得5亿8千万的资金,TIM的总市值达38亿- N  m8 P/ @+ O  [

: p% t1 t6 E) M9 ~Most of the money raised will be used to pay off debt Tim Hortons owes its parent company. 所筹资金主要用于支付欠母公司的债务。
+ N1 ?; k1 ^0 k# L9 Q* L6 N, Q7 B, Q4 Y+ I( [+ v
The stock will trade under the symbol THI on the Toronto Stock Exchange and Tim Hortons has applied for the same symbol on the New York Stock Exchange.7 r5 I. o3 C- U
会在多伦多、纽约证券交易所交易,交易代码THI, A5 z& }6 F9 w2 A! ~
The offering is being underwritten by Goldman Sachs, RBC Capital Markets Corp., JPMorgan Chase and Scotia Capital.股票由高盛、JP摩根等承销
* j3 N+ L, m: M
% {1 p4 o& Q" j/ C) |) o3 WTim Hortons has made steady sales gains during a sluggish year for Wendy's, the nation's third-largest burger chain.
+ ~* _/ x* @- a& H7 P" @, j$ g# ^7 C$ J: ?& @
Tim Hortons had 2,885 stores in Canada and the United States as of Jan. 1 and recorded revenues of $1.2-billion last year, according to Wendy's latest earnings report.  E1 G( s* E5 B6 S( w: X

) P$ e8 Y' w9 C& |- IIn a January offering of Chipotle Mexican Grill, owned by McDonald's Corp., nearly 7.9 million shares doubled in their first day of trading to close at $44.2 m8 E6 s- d$ [. ^* [) l" ]% [
, ]) T% @! v; A# l* g
Burger King Holdings Inc. has announced plans to go public as well.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-27 19:43 , Processed in 0.578409 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.