找回密码
 注册
查看: 925|回复: 0

[求职信息] How old do more events

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-4-25 23:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
tell the truth, I always think that kind of talk is a fool! Each person's age are walking the same path and the path, so go on day by day, day by day grow old! You have, like others have experienced! The key is to experience this most golden years, you is how to cherish it, own it, use it!
, Y. F- I' c' o# ?5 h$ J/ i you know, everyone was young and could be the young can not pretend to have experienced a lot of things, gradually mature, from the inside comes out of the graceful qualities. $ |4 \8 |* Q* E: N, c! r
you make it every day so full, so full of vigor? 6 `4 V) m/ H  B9 h
Perhaps this their age, have no more of them \
# _" P/ u$ Q6 ^6 l you many benefits it every day? : L5 ^! k  h, Z" n: W. o' `3 e
fact,juicy couture bags, adjust their mentality and their own, to their own self-confidence, gracefully own position, is our age, most of the attention. & w1 H" L1 H9 [4 U$ u- k& S8 N
but this a transitional age,ed hardy soldes, is not there a different kind of charm, like it?
; \- `# l  K2 q% X; L heard this, I just smiled gently. Why and said she was competing against the little dolls! To tell the truth, a lot of 80 tail 90, are \(Of course, not all are so, after 90 ha. At least not that I know le.) : `8 n& \: @5 z1 p# b" [- I, U/ T
time ago a friend and I chatted, said the unit where she is now 90, after a lot of 80, already married, she felt old! Because of work reasons, she often much smaller than themselves, and these people contact, over time, not just feel the age difference caused by big ideas, on the other hand more and more that today's kids are not good teaching, from these children, and their She saw the future of their children to feel a headache. % f# c. P% M6 z; c. q5 J1 V* h# i
After a youth panic, understand style, the process of gradually into the mature,ralph lauren hoodies, confident woman, someone not afraid to compare! / }/ d+ P: V! S, [( ?
day she gave me a call, the phone can be said, she has been frantic, anxious people a few 24's feeling. She said her hands after a typical 90 MM, late for work many times, it was not that late, eat a big way at the office early, do not like to work a little like. She is also out of good intentions, put the 90 MM cried after, to remind her the next. MM is the result of this disdain, meaning that their own young, if the company does not want her, she through the hole, you can also go to other places. Anyway, good looking young is your weapon! Anyway, talk is the very meaning tone ah well the kind of attitude. A friend is obviously under the best intentions to remind her that the results still fall a good curry favor. Friends on simply said: \90 had said,abercrombie pas cher, what a friend thought behind, and finally told her to go home with each child better than to work. Her anger does not work! She told me with emotion that is not his really old! Think of it is very frustrating.
7 W+ g: B% k8 @( C- m I smiled and said to her, at least two years can continue to install Zhuangnen occasionally, really 30, and on another route to go,chaussures converse, not Fang Shi Well. / N5 [+ p: Z) E& @- O% [  |
So, why go to mind being called old, and then began to doubt their own!
8 K5 d! f1 k+ Q3 ^; \6 Y+ Y & k) C/ h: P' W
live out their confidence, show them the temperament will be different.
4 e- z0 m+ }* n% g, l5 f% K these silly Huhu's singing your young, Young is the price. Their eyes to the young as the so-called capital,t-shirts baby milo, whether that is youth, or age? May have poorly demarcated on their own. 3 l: |4 M8 {' k0 a

/ Y2 P5 t* e) W # |6 H: n8 L) ~3 `, Y
my friends, we are really awkward age! Women over 25, can not say that they are still very small, but also youth, can not say that they like more than 30-year-old woman's posture! It's that awkward between girls and women between the!
& G- l$ \% [2 I- C short, with their own thing in mind. The key still have confidence! * E/ r' w+ R2 t% |
birthday is coming slightly, which means I have to be a year older! Oh ~ ~ that is to say, within in my heart, is very quiet!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-19 10:16 , Processed in 0.189464 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.