[招聘信息] Program Manager Abbottsfield Youth Project

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-4-20 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Title:        Program Manager Abbottsfield Youth Project
: ~# `& Y' b3 ?+ o
8 K2 @- c  U- e- j+ F, aJob Purpose:
% [! V8 Z! r; |. n9 vTo support the Executive Director with fundraising, special events and will be instrumental in the development of our Social Enterprise.  This position will also be working directly with children 6-12 years old to teach life skills such as self esteem, communication skills, peer relations using recreation and physical activities to promote growth.  Small group facilitation, one-to-ones, family support, advocacy and referrals are used to achieve program outcomes. , O8 ^+ F  f9 r( g
0 z! X8 Z0 p! w* j  k8 S
This is a full time, one year term position working 37.5 hours per week with 10-15 hours per week dedicated to the children’s programming.   (Continuation of this position will depend on available funding)1 p; q% k9 `8 g3 f! b* X/ n* _: c3 W

1 N. z& C! _, Q: ^$ mAdministrative Duties and Responsibilities include:
; ^/ N0 W& L6 h% `# X0 j6 b# }. ?•        Working together with the Executive Director to solidify new funding opportunities and write funding reports as needed;9 O. ~4 j* }9 j6 }) a# E2 ?- O8 J8 @
•        Supporting in the overall development of programs and activities that benefit our community and our children;
4 u) n- e" ?1 m/ r% i/ G! X4 O•        Maintaining and evaluating program outcomes;
5 r4 F1 n6 b3 Z% i! a•        Spearheading the further develop our social enterprise;
2 }8 p  ]( L/ h. `•        Risk Management and succession planning;
& F8 J- `1 W# `; ^0 a3 c6 _
# ]! H8 W$ @% F/ B# A: F( CProgram Duties and Responsibilities include:  4 D' X9 |) u! ?
•        Maintaining comprehensive and objective contact notes related to child or conversations with others about child;
7 N2 N7 y6 _9 ^$ j: c* {% ?0 l•        Maintaining confidentiality related to all participant information;
" F: K, t$ b0 Y* B5 ], x8 t' |•        Liaising and/or advocate with school personnel, parent/guardian, and child, as required;/ `9 D- E1 J2 K9 l# h' s
•        Creatively planning, organizing, and evaluating small group and one-to-one activities; p) M, \& j7 r+ H( S) s
•        Participating in establishing achievable program outcomes and employ group strategies and activities to achieve the same;
1 {& s. l+ M9 W$ W4 q" u•        Meeting with participants on a one-to-one basis to help them achieve success with their goals;
' G) ~* b* {! x7 e4 A5 W•        Building and maintaining positive relationships with children in groups;
9 [" `2 r4 o7 p* Q. R% u•        Participating in the planning and implementation of family activities for participants & families;( ^+ {7 \4 d/ k$ i8 @$ n
+ v2 ~; m. ]$ @
Qualifications:( P1 k  ^2 g! R# j0 q0 `- D* t
•        Degree in communications, human services or related field;. i7 m7 I! @9 z, a0 U! c" E
•        Extensive knowledge of the not for profit or voluntary sector;3 l. t8 O1 g- J$ U; W) D9 c: B
•        Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to voluntary sector organizations;  4 h9 }7 ~; A  n8 Q$ R0 [
•        Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in writing funding proposals and reports a must;: G3 m, w. j8 H
•        The abilities to multi-task, creatively problem solve, communicate effectively, foster teamwork, and build relationships are critical.
9 T8 q- q3 H5 c$ a% d$ ]•        Extensive experience in group facilitation and working with children;
, O# P6 Z! g+ ]# {2 f0 _" Y8 q& k! ]•        Current certificates in Aboriginal Cultural Awareness, Suicide Intervention, Standard First Aid and CPR, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention are preferred;
! e* ]8 O, f- P- v6 J+ J•        Clear CYIM, Security Clearance, and Driver’s Abstract;7 m7 D3 s0 E7 R/ R
•        Current valid drivers license;
* H; A6 g/ |3 v/ c) `3 a+ p•        Knowledge of and comfort with the implementation of behavioural intervention strategies;1 s7 @6 @( y0 k2 Y) E) N/ G$ I
•        Conflict resolution skills;6 `  S; C0 u- k( Z9 [' r# d+ X, |  d4 @: W
•        Clear understanding of professional boundaries;; F( \- E- R( y- |/ `
•        Committed and passionate about children;2 l% d2 _- ]( l- l+ r6 {% V, ^

9 ?  B2 P9 Y, f( [2 X3 H* d  {* j9 g- C  ?
Salary is negotiable and will depend on qualifications and experience.  |* J, {/ U& r4 {5 I) M, y6 V

" s5 Z  ?6 q' O+ U3 `9 {) A9 Y% g$ F0 U% M* a
How to Apply:
' n7 \9 r2 Z( l# ]* o; q# RSubmit your resume by mail, email or fax to:& O- @) J% ^* y, p6 }* ^6 \
1 R' u* Q" k/ h+ M
Kristi Beckett, Executive Director, Abbottsfield Youth Project (AYP) Society
8 i, a: q* r6 p* F; Z" N#256, 3210-118 Ave   Q4 R# N7 w! n/ O; q7 Z% r/ s
Edmonton, AB
! J) E  n) P# L3 S9 q# r: ET5W 4W1
; R! m( @" I' T; t
9 T+ i8 Q" x3 z, A) L7 uEmail:  kristi@ayp.ca$ F0 M1 l3 f8 v$ n+ p$ `0 p4 a1 @
Fax: 780-477-2022  9 P" F* Q) i/ S- k
7 L2 V4 j, m( V5 ]9 {7 b0 o0 {2 C, G) A
The closing date for this position is Wednesday April 25, 2012 " q- z0 X2 F  [
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 18:29 , Processed in 0.118440 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.