注册
查看: 1339|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Kognitive Marketing – Field Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-10-4 09:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Kognitive Marketing – Field Manager# Z+ P8 K0 ]- ~8 W4 ^& ]0 A) L* ?4 Z
Direct Sales / Marketing (Edmonton, Alberta)
6 }* f& _& X2 E& i; b0 o6 M$ i) I
, w5 x6 J' w' e# tCompany Summary:! A( a3 c# p8 d/ a$ m

+ O3 n3 E5 n0 k% {# V4 [  PKognitive Marketing is an experiential marketing agency. We use face-to-face or event style marketing as a tool to increase sales and/or decrease cost per acquisition for our clients. Kognitive creates more engaging marketing, that consumers want to participate in. When consumers want to participate in events, we convert more consumers increasing sales and brand equity for the client.: x0 ~; [0 p# h

& f# [5 i) o+ f* K! y0 j* bPosition Summary:
& a; P0 _9 e6 a  o. [- T6 n1 k- P' c7 I8 w& W% P* p3 \9 X
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and overseeing a field team for one of Financial Institutions. The successful candidate will complete their work in the field while reporting to the Program Manager. The candidate will gain valuable leadership and management experience, improve organizational and communication skills, and enhance their analytical thinking capacity.( ?( v  G! ]+ P6 ?! H, \/ b
  U  S8 @0 o  ^+ R( ]
We are looking for very social, relentlessly positive, outgoing, organized and career-oriented individuals that have a desire to manage a team of elite young adults. We are a company that values over-achievers and rewards high compensations to the strong performers. Be advised that we are a growing company and that there is great potential for upward mobility. Most importantly, the successful candidate will experience great personal and professional growth that will contribute to your future success. You must have a vehicle to be considered for this position.
  a/ S. z. v6 t) C0 `1 H3 H
5 q! F5 q- \- Y' \' i5 n$ wKey Responsibilities:
% n6 o- F( i/ C4 \4 X) Z3 I: E9 |( R! r
        Highly professional and charismatic, confident, with excellent time management, organizational and planning skills' H+ P2 l4 c( r# O; y  F* V
        Adaptable to a flexible working schedule that may include evenings and weekends4 e: K4 k7 U3 a& v" N
        Able to motivate and manage your team to meet and exceed sales targets9 `' q1 e' S# z* \8 t. k3 y/ x# h# n
        Conduct training, coaching and mentoring for members within your team
: \3 v' X+ W6 _        Assist in program development in region that features process and procedures, performance reviews, training, and other newly created activities.8 c; C& h" T; ]' F: X
        Responsible for delivering a variety of training and orientation courses and/or other interventions for new employees.9 m% s  K% \$ m. c5 q1 E& r" J" e
        Produce reports as required 4 Y' \+ m$ S6 ]5 h8 f

, M7 ^1 M# H1 k4 S" ISkills:
* c0 r+ z0 N" ]! R* N+ J% I1 [' t) B. g& N
        Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
; e/ g# D* F0 a& L; H; \/ [5 `        Knowledge and understanding of MS Office Suite5 u$ U4 b! i& i2 p: i
        Sales experience an asset
3 A- k. A+ e# K3 q/ A6 ?4 q: a( p        Management experience an asset1 x7 I6 k% m( k% l
3 y( u7 W# h9 _$ N+ T+ F2 d  g4 q$ B: c
Salary:) x  F/ s- N. Y" d4 t
$45,000
0 |9 C: r# H' X0 s1 I' W
3 d0 q8 l/ ?( E; v: [& [' HApply with this email please:
# j; W: |+ F! m; M) j, z. \; ~+ [
6 h5 E! p& C% r$ F. yEdmonton-pro4-fm@kognitivemarketing.com, z/ ?; ]$ H6 b( l2 g8 h6 [" ^& {

+ F) p6 y) D+ V& o/ y+ u
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 10:24 , Processed in 0.094813 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.