本帖最后由 又见炊烟 于 2013-1-4 11:09 编辑
8 r, f! @! j  g# J; B% A. V1 r1 z
; M/ d7 E" q  A; K7 J9 P* |6 O( A0 BLocation:CA -AB - Edmonton
- H9 r7 d. P' aDate Posted: 2-Jan-2013
. p9 S, B& J0 R& z, IEmail: whg7104@whg.com - y3 S: U/ q0 V
Fax: 780-430-1803; `" `( [/ F0 Q& Y

$ N: O1 x8 d8 }9 s6 T9 OJob Details
% T$ `" L: b" gJob Description:
9 e8 O* ]* ^: G•        Offer support and assistance to the General Manager in the following areas: ' M. {+ p5 }: i+ z
•        Develop, prepare, execute and achieve financial goals; 0 c( U: v2 c1 j  B3 A) q; i
•        Provide timely and accurate financial statements; 3 A1 \/ `! I) U1 {9 [! ^/ b# `
•        Maintain the system of internal checks designed to prevent or promptly detect unauthorized transactions;4 G6 A1 [: m" m% l; \" e" v
•        To analyze Hotel’s performance versus budget and investigate variances as required;& j* N4 o. R8 s8 J5 a" [
•        To monitor operational expenditures in conjunction with approved budgets; * L# Z8 E1 m( J1 T
•        To reconcile all supplier accounts, to post all payables, and to pay vendors in accordance with due dates and cash flow projections;
. @' D" y; A/ N/ m( y) i•        To monitor city ledger and guest ledger transactions, and to collect all receivables on a timely basis;9 k* I3 }3 S. j, {; n: ~
•        To set up, track, record, and process all payrolls; to handle related HR and benefit matters as required* K6 Q7 d* |1 d; o9 E* g5 M6 z# y
•        Maintain all company policies and procedures;
- t6 S' I0 B  q! S•        Ensure Internal audit recommendations are implemented on a timely basis;   H) Z* c: N0 Y+ M; D4 v# O
•        To ensure all Hotel’s contracts have proper authorization, negotiations for renewal and are properly filed and are easily available for corporate review;
8 n: Y( h+ _/ ^3 W3 I& x•        To ensure that there is an effective system of purchasing, receiving, and control of supplies in place at all times with proper requisition procedures;! r8 I- T0 c0 E
•        To ensure that usual and exceptional purchases are approved consistent with the budgeting and forecasting system;
  D5 k+ {# A2 K8 a5 d•        To ensure all accounting procedures comply with corporate accounting systems;
6 m9 a- Y* o4 K; e5 q2 b* ^•        To provide month-end packages to the Corporate Office and assist in the preparation of financial statements;
9 v/ Y. j! {* _•        Supervise and assist the Accounting support Team (Night Audit) 8 ]8 C/ K6 p. w  [  a1 L
•        Issue and monitor cash floats; 2 a+ l. p+ B( {! C. K7 g$ m. r8 T
•        To provide information to Corporate Office as required;   G0 h! G- W9 Q: @  U5 _1 `
•        Duties associated with Controller Position including but not limited to the above listings.3 v0 n. O3 D- V( x% t5 V

+ N# Z8 [5 h! l3 e3 {Requirements:
: n* |# c% }% n6 T: d7 t3 q6 l  }# r•        Strong accounting knowledge to handle a complete accounting cycle in a centralized environment.
3 u5 r& w& y" R% B# }4 V1 K•        Ability to deal with all levels of management, staff and owners in a professional manner;  ^2 `! Q0 _" ~: N# k* x
•        Supervisory experience within the hotel industry;
9 ^$ A( z! `. J# p) d  Q•        Knowledge of development and execution of business plans and budgets; # X" E7 C2 F& `0 K) v9 s( W
•        Excellent communication, interpersonal and administration skills;
- J0 k8 Y) I# @: d9 [•        Proficient / familiarity with computerized systems such as : hotel PMS, Oracle and ADP payroll systems.+ C3 H  h" s# ]0 C! i* e
•        Knowledge of Alberta Labor Standards an assets.
- b! Y+ k. a5 z# O5 {. L# `•        Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure;
2 P$ m+ r6 n: H9 j6 y& j•        Proven ability to manage multi-tasked assignments. " [9 q% X5 B- D; ]: Z
•        Level 3 CGA/CMA an asset.
6 ]$ @/ `5 u" c& Z) T& X' n
" t& L7 R4 U& Z5 x+ k, u$ `Additional Details
5 C' u% M) F1 w' h4 A. GJob Available: Immediately
4 j' R8 l1 A+ v' w! \0 g" gBonus Plan: Yes
% S; B1 R# Y" X9 [* y9 W. ^2 |3 gWork Permit Needed: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.. c7 l; r/ x: w2 v( a
Other: Meals, Drycleaning, car allowance, medical, dental5 z7 g% F8 r5 c5 ]8 p6 m; M. w; r
Accommodation: No8 M5 a( d# v) ?# Q, [# H" C
Management Position: Yes
% D3 H$ Z" y! Z+ x) L9 vEntry Level Position: No
$ L/ e6 V5 y. u( s/ q' H/ kIndustry Categories: Hotel/Resort1 d  r7 \3 B% {7 }. |% Y( [
Position Categories: Corporate Office / Executive, Accounting/Finance, Administration
7 d# I2 s$ @6 f9 c0 e* U7 c
大型搬家
鲜花(240) 鸡蛋(18)
发表于 2013-1-13 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
could you let me know the actual location, please?
) Q' `, n9 ]; z! a! I8 CThank you.# t' B2 ?, Y" {
Wendy
! d/ c& O. u+ Z) T7 ]) y/ h780 224 0967
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-28 04:11 , Processed in 0.134269 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.