发表于 2013-1-4 11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Date Posted: 7-Dec-2012* N( S; G9 V" U8 y5 g
Email: whg7104@whg.com   K" N3 b1 x. B' E0 X9 k- a# W0 k
' I7 N6 ^+ O5 Y' P5 o. K
Job Details
/ s! Q3 p# ~  t+ k3 }& @/ nJob Description:
( m/ d4 E$ [# t$ F( n. Z; |3 nJob Responsibilities) ?; Y  E7 d8 d# t+ _
•        To minimize the costs of operation in the Front Office Department while maximizing revenues.
5 w: {' v0 F/ C5 y! T3 R•        Oversee hotel security requirements.
/ M: y( k, `5 k* O- y6 S' s) C•        To recruit, train and develop Front Office personnel and provide direction, support, mentor and motivate as necessary.
4 w7 g- F/ n6 P' L9 L' _•        To maintain or exceed the established standards of operation. $ k  a8 `8 }: Y' l2 S. \. C" Y! L
•        To ensure the assets of the Front Office Department are maintained and controlled in accordance with the standards and objectives of the Hotel.
1 F; x2 m# h# Y  }% P•        To communicate effectively with other Departments Heads to levels of business and type of business., I/ u% @7 ^; ~3 d* R; v0 j
•        To ensure positive closure to any negative situation. Handling and resolving guest complaints and unwanted guests.
7 F8 H6 ]4 m( I•        Be able to work all shifts including night audit when business levels are warranted. I.e. working weekends, covering sick leave./ Z7 p  J/ g( O
•        Weekly scheduling of the front desk staff.
: ~. B$ D  H( v1 l$ s* ?•        Manage rates on a daily basis for short and long term. * `1 j# f5 q. F, T
•        Perform 3 month and one year evaluations and/or when needed. - @/ Y9 r- W8 Y: Q# j: Y8 m
•        Leading and coaching to provide exceptional guest service.
% P' x$ r- ?6 u& i1 N& Z•        Ensuring the safety and well being of our guests and co-workers by having working knowledge of crisis and emergency procedures and that all front desk staff are also aware.$ e6 E! |7 p; b6 {4 [
•        Attend Cluster meetings.
+ q2 G, H% U& f" \% _8 s) ^•        Complete month end report, ROB, Cluster calendar, tracking, forecasting, source of business and any other revenue related report.
% V: J  h: {  i6 s- D; g# W% F•        Handle PMS computer problems in each department
* Y" j; i9 S+ \1 Z•        Handle any issue with the 4 different interfaces : PBX call accounting, PBX messages, voice mail and movies
) a+ g+ S, N( r•        Handle any issues dealing with high speed internet in guest rooms or business center8 \$ L3 C4 H$ B0 d2 P
•        Maintaining front desk floats, and FOM float + t+ f1 G$ X& c2 T# M  I# e1 k+ z
•        Any other tasks assigned by the General Manager( Y: v- d* f+ @: t9 v  n$ p8 r8 a

# _4 E4 w8 H3 \/ b; Q' Q9 }3 TRequirements:& v1 D; U" |: y; l7 o4 E6 U
•1-2 year of Management/ Supervisory experience in a Limited Service Property or Full Service Property
! m- l$ R/ E8 `. J& e  e) x• Ability to deal with all levels of management, staff and businesses in a professional manner;* h2 d" P0 K8 N( u6 W2 [
• Ability to lead and develop;; I9 o9 P, n& _0 a( `  G
• Background in the development & execution of business and operating budgets;
- v0 \% f7 ]$ J* W& d4 Z• Excellent oral & written communication skills; Strong organizational skills and be detailed orientated;
" x) @: [3 g* q( z• Ability to work within deadlines;( h3 X- f, r* s
• High level of creativity and innovation;5 q" X/ b% V+ J0 U( Y
• Proven ability to manage multi-tasked assignments;! }7 J  t7 M4 x) y& C
• Strong interpersonal skills and a working knowledge of ACT, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.' ~& v- |5 S! x7 P" ?
% w" U3 [( P+ @
Additional Details
/ W& A" c* d/ z3 u% h5 JJob Available: Immediately( u% `2 ?+ y# V# e) v4 J* |& t7 Q$ {9 n
Bonus Plan: Yes
5 V/ ~. }8 {' K* `, i1 VWork Permit Needed: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.6 A2 N3 W& G( q+ v& m
Other: Meals, Drycleaning, car allowance, medical, dental
, A* O6 s) J, p: I% ^, f; MAccommodation: No( O: x  d2 A! m/ f
Management Position: Yes
. |! U; m) n- k, u, Z( k1 _Entry Level Position: No
/ |1 V, i  C5 SIndustry Categories:Hotel/Resort, t3 w/ @3 `/ Y% K
Position Categories: Rooms - Reservations, Customer Service, Rooms - Front Office/Guest Services
. V, u6 l7 _4 a$ W$ O5 M2 b  ^; R8 s# x% o; C# A
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-28 04:07 , Processed in 0.108207 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.