埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1064|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Seniors Resource Coordinator (Competition # 12-316R)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-1-26 12:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week.4 O1 l4 Z" e1 ]9 ]

3 f6 e$ o; F7 Y3 C  F. C1 p" r9 bThe Elder Abuse Intervention Team is an award-winning team of dedicated professionals who have been internationally recognized for innovative programs and collaboration with community resources. Being one of the first multidisciplinary teams to address elder abuse within Canada, invitations have been extended to present our expertise not only nationally but internationally. In this social work position, you will be working with members of the Edmonton Police Services, Covenant Health, Victorian Order of Nurses and the City of Edmonton.
5 I$ v5 y8 O3 o! p4 T" E6 N- E' J0 j$ Z
Within this dynamic position as a Seniors Resource Coordinator, you will receive, assess and prioritize reports of high risk elder abuse from police and community. Using analytical skills and good judgment, the successful candidate will then provide support to the clients, the abusers and their families. An ability to understand cross-cultural family dynamics will assist in the assessment of elder abuse. Experience in crisis intervention and case management is an asset. We are seeking a patient and compassionate social work professional with strong communication skills and an extensive knowledge of community resources.. Z' r8 [. ^1 b5 s) f8 N
- j/ m6 X. F# A( C
For this rewarding and challenging career on the Elder Abuse Intervention Team, we require that you have a degree/diploma in Social Work, or a degree in Sociology, Psychology or equivalent, and you must be eligible for registration with the applicable professional association. Registration with The Alberta College of Social Workers is preferred. You also have at least two years of experience working with seniors and/or family violence intervention. A vehicle and valid Operator’s License are required for this position. An enhanced police security check is also required.
0 n5 Z/ K! W+ A5 K. @" [/ X5 U" I8 ?0 e0 V# L! ]
The salary range for this position is 23.06 to 25.96 per hour and is calculated based on qualifications and related experience.
7 l4 A$ d" V5 l5 l: B5 d
3 D( i' I( ]$ b  j0 vLocation: Edmonton
: A2 M! R( j7 _- D6 y
! x* M$ X( |2 W& b+ G4 p5 d+ hWe offer flexibility, a comprehensive benefits package and a supportive working environment." j1 {' e! F% Z# R$ U) ?# W
Police Information Check, Intervention Record Check and/or summary of driving record are conditions of employment and the financial responsibility of the candidate.
9 C0 c& c) Z. E+ l* d: i/ ^, _0 Q
  C/ x( ~$ b- T3 A# N* HPlease send resume, quoting the competition number 12-316R before January 30th, 2013 to:! `  d* h/ f  H( C% U
Catholic Social Services
+ G. i' `2 M( C8 g, l! eHuman Resources
' X. q1 Z9 i8 B6 h) C' s, h8815-99 Street
9 e9 q/ E4 O4 d" {( ^Edmonton, AB. ]! B9 y. Q5 D. N! V6 W
Fax: (780) 439-3154
' O8 G8 b/ n3 i/ F, f' Rwww.catholicsocialservices.ab.ca
. X9 w7 u# ^2 }* V6 @% d+ |5 `: f
  v. E' ]  ^2 E0 G: {  ~5 O4 O( b7 m8 v# {We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer Serving and Employing People of all Faiths and Cultures Since 1961
1 A. @2 @& }7 {2 e, A5 zSeniors Resource Coordinator
! d4 n8 u8 u. cCompetition # 12-316R
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 20:25 , Processed in 0.093528 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.