查看: 2401|回复: 0

[招聘信息] State Farm- Insurance & Financial Services Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(43) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-2-9 12:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description3 f5 I8 |" Q* O- ^, n0 p: x$ V
. F5 a; z) f' R2 t+ x) B4 N
Be a State Farm® Agent – an insurance agent career that gives you the chance to earn a great living and the freedom to make your own decisions and control your own schedule, with a company that can give you the start-up help you need to build a lucrative, fulfilling business that is uniquely yours.4 L) t+ X5 a3 P" h& t+ Q: D% l
; }7 \" Q& L& G) j2 c3 s1 ~
As a State Farm® Insurance Agent, you will:
$ |- J4 l1 I( W/ N# v3 f- h3 u& U0 t6 f3 k6 h6 l( _
MAKE AN IMPACT – by marketing State Farm® multiple line insurance and financial service products, you can help people preserve their wealth, recover from losses and achieve their financial dreams.! P+ B. V0 I4 \: y! ^6 Q6 }
( o1 d. |- }! _
GET TO KNOW YOUR COMMUNITY – through networking and contacting company provided leads, you’ll build a name in your community, meet new people and develop a customer base that can expand your business.4 y4 [0 r, v9 y- f# z* j/ Z3 O  V

4 D* o8 i4 y4 P* m7 B: i: \MAKE PERSONAL CONNECTIONS – while having face-to-face meetings with customers from all walks of life, you’ll learn about their lives, help them select the best State Farm® products to fit their goals and needs, and develop lasting, fulfilling relationships.. L6 F' ]6 U4 |; s7 p' f
  o6 J+ x: u+ y, s8 i% ]( ^5 J
BE THE BOSS – running your own agency, you will hire, coach and lead your own staff, fund and manage your finances, and shape your business with your unique style and approach, backed by the prestige and credibility of State Farm®.
! F  `) q1 i1 G4 S0 p  u# e# X, M
8 W# \+ K, P: J- I% ?# `2 T. TGET CREATIVE – with over 30 different State Farm® products and services to offer your customers in an industry that’s always changing, no 2 days are ever the same. You’ll face exciting and motivating challenges and opportunities as you design ways to best serve your customers and grow your business.
+ ?0 X7 \: ]) l6 I9 ~$ p" o- [6 H" B! [9 q# s6 m
1 ]9 h) i& p1 {' Q6 X2 X0 `
' a* m- g) s2 s
WHAT YOU CAN TAKE AWAY
- X0 [+ q" u; O6 j3 o3 o& f+ g: h0 g) j. x- }
State Farm® Insurance Agents have the potential for:, z% ?) N" j9 G; H: @
! w3 \' ~; W" J# A/ I- ]) V
THE CHANCE TO EARN A GREAT LIVING –you control your success. How well you market and service State Farm® products to your customers determines your financial destiny.
4 s  Y1 ]7 Q9 d9 t- D" l/ s4 \* X
# s* a5 T/ m; u* q1 }" X5 A7 K" Z$ wSTART-UP SUPPORT -State Farm® provides PAID world-class insurance agent training and licensing for you, and up to 3 of your team members. 8 f5 |/ b6 _6 v+ S" I
; F9 P1 x0 m+ Z5 t0 u
ENTREPRENEURSHIP –invest in yourself and your own business, do what you love and build something productive and profitable through your team’s drive, hard work and commitment.
. a, p  ]9 N; H" g5 q2 U" r+ y: v% G& y
FREEDOM TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS -with the flexibility that comes from running your own agency, you’ll find that work life balance when you control your schedule.8 d1 H, k, D( U( K/ p

* d9 Q  j/ ]6 J& oHARD WORK PAYS OFF –you may receive compensation benefits for hitting goals that can include commissions, bonus payments and first-class trips - one reason why State Farm® is considered one of the top insurance companies to work for.
, u( m9 C9 |4 s! b1 U; ^% Z0 m. E0 \2 R  ?
BACKING YOU CAN COUNT ON -you may run your own agency, but you’re not alone. More than 68,000 State Farm® employees are committed to assist you with everything from business planning to marketing, claims help to IT support, to help you meet the needs of your customers.+ ]# K) g/ a' Z& }7 P1 L- m
2 j" [9 x! T/ G5 W* h3 K6 Y
PRESTIGE –you can be a respected, trusted leader to the people in your community. Your work can mean something. Build a business that lasts by helping people.
" n4 i  I; C3 `  QDesired Skills & Experience
. M& R7 n; D% I& J
" m7 ^, Z  f  kNo prior experience in sales or an insurance career is necessary. : g1 }# E9 q) i0 k- |6 X; O

2 X; y/ X+ ^. \. ]* aIf you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a leader who is organized, creative and are driven to build a great career by achieving goals and helping people in your community, take the opportunity to become an insurance agent. Imagine what you can build if you put your mind to it!
5 x* H6 A) [% `! e/ E" a' Y% [6 ~
0 C( s" }4 N3 E/ mYou receive a start-up bonus and may also receive help with office layout and equipment costs.4 p. l* w/ ]7 r" L

t$ J2 ?7 k% V8 ]+ j! {! pCandidates must pass a credit check and be willing to invest capital.4 p$ K: L5 }' i( Q2 e
Company Description, q* i: y4 z/ A* U) Z0 f
. f) s, O, W3 w% n4 ~
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG
* b6 Z, i' L! Q. A& G  H7 u/ T/ \; e6 x5 k3 J' ?
State Farm® is the #1 insurer of cars and homes in North America, making it one of the best insurance companies to work for. It’s also a recognized leader in the industry for its financial strength and commitment to helping people through community involvement and exceptional customer service. To highlight a brand so well known that it practically sells itself, State Farm® invests a substantial amount of money to help agents grow their businesses through national marketing and advertising.
" i' r/ I6 D( K* e5 z4 |9 n
3 J& J3 L8 X9 \* UWhy Not Have it All? Apply to be a State Farm® Agent today!
; V/ i* _  r' h8 |$ U3 h" a3 gAdditional Information
" \1 E5 e! b* _0 F  L% J; Y9 B: a( I, T8 s
Posted:January 28, 2013- l/ j0 u$ |  g! j! v; l) N% J
Type: Full-time   |0 T1 f+ {2 G- B! @8 A
Experience: Not Applicable ' b, y4 c6 `0 i% o
Functions: Sales  ( {  J! h* X" `( U( p6 J8 P
Industries: Insurance
  q# A% U; [0 U! D2 [Job ID:4018483
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 20:21 , Processed in 0.085646 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.