找回密码
 注册
查看: 1517|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Caregiver Needed

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-4 19:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Caregiver needed to come to my house and to look after my 92 years old mom. Five days a week. 6 to 7 hours a day from 10;30am to 4;30/5;30pm The work includes helping my mom to get up from bed,guiding her to put on her clothes, to go to bathroom, to brush her teeth, helping her to take a bath and to do some exercises... The work also includes preparing lunch and simple snacks for my mom, cleaning my mom's bedroom, bathroom and the places she eats and occupies during the day. Northwest of the city, Skyview area, bus stop close by.: `3 I2 P! y4 E# ~2 ]

0 ]$ S, v! u8 Q2 l. v; pPay; 17 dollars an hour; 3 months probation period. Twice pay each month. If needed for overtime work, will provide overtime pay.0 {$ z( Q: R5 t  J* `. X; ~! _
6 o8 @+ H6 d' c( V" ~
Benefit; After one month work, will pay for national holiday. Every pay check will include 4% vacation pay.5 G. A- M) D: n; A$ ]+ v: ?
' C& O" K3 z* [3 m. ^- e# J
Qualification requirement; Must speak Mandarin. Training in homecare will be considered first, but not necessary. Only the serious applicant should apply for the job. Please email Judy at judy-19401125@hotmail.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 06:19 , Processed in 0.159781 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.