谁想试试这个机会?咱上边有人,可以被优先考虑。合同工或是固定工可以谈。
6 B0 o" {4 D$ Y! r: p9 q' u& V; }' y; z5 n/ f( f4 S* |! a6 j' K
Title – Control System Programmer
: I) I% G& m0 H( e- a* ]Location – Oakville, ON
4 P: d) o$ J! x! [Duration – 9 months( y% W, B: {) u0 h' o: K
' Y- L4 k0 D6 q1 }; C$ O
Essential Responsibilities:
4 k, l8 @/ H; v  \) J2 n! p
$ z! \* C' E+ uPLC, HMI and SCADA programming of control systems in a variety of platforms for water and wastewater treatment systems.
+ d- f4 S- m5 i& ]. g$ RConfiguration and testing of PLC data and IO networks.& @$ L' O7 b( Q2 |5 ]
Read and process engineering documents, including P&IDs, process design guidelines, Electrical Schematics, Communications Network Architecture and engineering best practices guides.6 u/ t4 Y% F4 ~: A- N# B" Q
Collaborate in cross-functional project team discussions and meetings, and proactively seek relevant details for programming deliverables.
5 r- G, e: }8 y5 qInterpret and follow contract and customer specifications- w9 h2 J, i5 z# w
Contribute to the design of process controls strategies and documentation with operator and equipment safety in mind.
! H" `1 r# M* A& [. p' vManage budget, scope and schedule and report risks and opportunities to project managers in timely manner.
, ~/ W! j: |  r; N; ~2 R1 [( W) CLead/coordinate/guide other automation programming resources for projects as needed
. ^& l* a( {2 SCommunicate in a formal, professional, and technical manner to various audiences
+ i8 a! H, x" c* nProvide timely support for field service teams during commissioning, trouble-shooting, and issue resolution
8 z. u7 X. h8 `2 xWork with 3rd-party system integrators to coordinate plant design and operation as needed# B( `* T2 Z8 \" i' ~& r/ I
Establish, maintain, implement and follow standard practices for programming.
% D; v( ~- P2 m3 c* p" U7 f1 jExecute projects for a wide variety of Water Treatment Technologies (including Ion Exchange, Immersed and Pressurized Ultra Filtration, Membrane Bioreactors, Reverse Osmosis, Electro Deionization, Electrodialysis Reversal, Thermal, Conventional)# P/ ^2 s3 `1 ]$ {
Participate in customer witnessed FAT, SAT and other related Control System checkouts as needed
2 ~7 i: v% _0 E8 g9 PWork with internal stakeholders to provide input up front in the project cycle including bids, design reviews and factory testing
& D( ]4 l! a: [& U+ ILead internal initiatives aimed at improving the automation team and greater business and independently drive to closure. G0 o# W- Q3 `, v4 t
Occasional domestic travel (~15%) for client meetings or customer site visits.
% H1 I: b/ T9 i5 j: s. e
! i3 A- J! R0 nRequirements:. |; p9 T  y0 q

`% t, o, H! t2 sQualifications/Requirements:
0 L' G+ J8 f, \ 8 U& k9 @- V/ t
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent from an accredited University or College
- o; Y, B: B- N" y3 t- uTwo to five years' experience developing Rockwell based PLC, HMI and SCADA programs for process control applications.8 o+ s6 }! S: g: Z) ^- z
Automation testing experience (simulation and/or field environment)$ W* x4 z; t/ P2 E* E% B
Experience interpreting process control documents.5 \( i& A0 g; ^9 h  p. b# Z3 R
Excellent written/verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities
" |# s5 @3 o. n2 N3 a  Y4 _Proven ability to follow set of procedures and standards, and extrapolate new concepts from established standards
" }# l( f& C7 KKnowledge of and/or demonstrated ability to learn equipment and processes related to SUEZ WTS products and systems including but not limited to RO/ED, UF/MBR, Ion Exchange, Thermal and Conventional technologies( T. p% b. y% h$ c
Valid passport and driver's license., j6 ^* P4 i. ?+ c

$ [3 e. P* I8 y/ J% k0 mDesired Characteristics:
' E% ~; M* e+ I" N& x4 Z$ o' a
3 n3 R7 Y( Y% _4 [Strong focus on customer relationships (external/internal). Understands balance between customer and  teams% M) a" B7 b0 n/ o, i4 @
Understanding of hydraulics and fundamentals of fluid mechanics and previous experience with water treatment systems# d2 U* K- L3 r! a) X4 ^; Z
Strong knowledge of water/wastewater process: Understand biological processes, disinfection, BOD, coagulation, etc.
5 b4 A7 I8 R( ]# B( Y4 e: yMechanical experience particularly with water treatment equipment (pumps, valves, instrumentation, relief valves, regulators, pneumatic systems, etc.)1 O, Q3 G: X. T9 I5 n; m/ q2 Z
Electrical experience particularly with electrical panels and water treatment equipment
/ {; z9 h4 @/ p; D& W. i$ P; U3 m' RAbility to operate under pressure on tight timelines while producing detailed and accurate documents
8 [, U  G, q: O7 `Ability to quickly shift focus from one technical issue to another while maintaining commitment to accuracy and precision
6 H2 a7 ]) N; ^: B1 rAbility to schedule, prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
* H$ m0 t; p2 pProfessional Engineer designation
鲜花(726) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2020-3-12 09:48 | 显示全部楼层
赞好心5 H7 n  @; A4 n  f$ q

$ M% N: l. l) u, ^. `赞“上边有人”
鲜花(257) 鸡蛋(21)
 楼主| 发表于 2020-3-12 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
wantU 发表于 2020-3-12 09:48
) {# C/ o$ Z; P( `赞好心
& `; z7 ^, H, F) F. |( h, l
/ a- v3 C; n/ @8 j+ M9 Z赞“上边有人”

- c" _7 X( v6 I3 g赞 “赞好心”,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 09:23 , Processed in 0.124233 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.