找回密码
 注册
查看: 1969|回复: 1

[求职信息] Equipment Reliability Technician/Inspector

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-9-7 07:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
a job agency called me, they are looking for some people. the following are some info, if somebody interested in it. give me a message, i will give you the contact info.
3 G5 w# r- O; ]! \4 v; t3 R) \: YThis company has been growing steadily and is currently seeking a Equipment Reliability Technician/Inspector for their major facility in Medicine Hat. This position will offer you an opportunity to build on and expand your skill-set significantly. Your responsibilities will include:
6 T8 c$ X+ g; y, ], z  f; w" w# Q7 m% h! X- l' c8 Y0 |  ~# }
Direct and define site inspection program (type and frequency). * k) q+ s. k! M8 x+ W6 @
Develop and maintain necessary record-keeping system.
+ O$ B7 n3 b1 A* y3 hAcquire proficiency in the following NDE methods: Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Visual, Ultrasonic, Leak testing, other specialized techniques as required.
) m; A4 M. g$ B7 I8 r1 x8 `: w1 Z& OCoordinate activities of contract inspectors / c7 b4 _1 C! u& Y$ P
Train designated others to conduct inspections as required
. X* @0 o+ h! V% FInspect new equipment to assure workmanship and design specifications
8 M7 P% c9 C  z5 g4 f2 ~$ h- C 0 p# o+ }  ?4 |& r& e5 Y

3 j* _  O# c* NOur client has experienced success because of their group of knowledgeable, capable, committed employees. To this end, they are dedicated to giving all the best in terms of the work environment and experiences, safety, and employee benefits. These include an excellent RRSP and pension plan, health coverage, educational opportunities and assistance, and more.  3 e4 p0 M" q* y  o
4 X; q" z; v: s! G1 c" G
: w% b9 k/ S/ ?5 B$ K( q5 [0 n
+ W% a' V0 E- {5 |, g
Besides a company move, this position will likely mean a location move for you and your family. Medicine Hat boasts some surprising and exciting opportunities and advantages!+ k) z' R$ N7 U$ h( J$ W

( {6 ~/ ~! h6 C- I: a( u4 l·         The Sunshine Capital of Canada! Medicine Hat extends a warm, southern Alberta welcome to those who visit and those who stay through friendly people and an official title of the sunniest city in Canada.; X. d, |& a4 F
9 R7 x3 }$ {9 G
·         Medicine Hat has one of the lowest cost-of-living of any city in Alberta. The lowest combined tax rates, low utility rates, and affordable housing make it an attractive investment in your financial future. ' K- J7 a9 f4 L
7 N9 B; s- m% `5 m5 X( s, U& w+ C
·         Work-life balance. With an enviable year-round climate and numerous outdoor activities including 6 first-rate golf courses, 92 km’s of hiking and biking trails, and a brand new city arts and culture centre.3 a1 O: Y) R, V* [1 G: p
% N- ]: P; d2 F+ c  ?
·         A place to plant your roots and raise a family. Medicine Hat has safe streets, friendly citizens, and a city council committed to the financial well-being of those who live there.
  w3 `* s% f2 T0 e: w7 j* g6 g5 d7 l! B4 n6 u, S2 Y
·         Alberta boasts K-12 students who consistently score amongst the highest in the world in reading (1st internationally), science and math (3rd internationally). . U3 @8 W7 x, h" P
- X3 q2 n# D* |% R# w7 K
·         Alberta spends more than any other province on providing the most current resources, and Canadian textbooks to our K-12 students. Our curriculum is sought after, and has educators from as far away as Ireland and Hong Kong interested in its promise for students.
鲜花(844) 鸡蛋(29)
发表于 2007-9-7 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds good!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-20 01:38 , Processed in 0.103450 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.