找回密码
 注册
查看: 3993|回复: 1

Brother you can't win

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-27 14:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
If you work too hard, there is never any time for her.& L* L. R, R' e2 f( o: k" h
If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.! U2 V$ f  B' G& `* h) h- p' Z

4 H5 P+ y: x1 I9 \9 {' R" ?) uIf she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation.+ f' x, e( ^7 j% N. n
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.$ O' V+ R% c- t( g4 `' m

6 [) X1 Q( N  P! w$ U1 G$ J* Z) lIf you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism./ ?/ I" R+ g5 x% i; X/ U8 G
If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.! q8 K( A! ~- `* R
' C/ `7 y. J+ L+ a' @, H+ c9 X
If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment., v: ?8 d( X  q( v4 Z  p( e2 m
If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.. C4 T1 i3 [: M5 q' D" r, \2 _9 ~

& N7 k) h; J+ @5 d; F/ cIf you cry, you're a wimp.
* U' b+ b, h) y9 q3 lIf you don't, you're insensitive.
7 e+ I6 J! H, S: p
0 u, a# C1 n1 a/ p. \0 sIf you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist pig, you bastard.: L! g; R5 M. E/ v& h
If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.
- j( |1 q; ]# s: y$ r& o
7 f. ^  y+ F* \( u! K+ _' K# C& U2 c- BIf you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.
* {# f2 ?! |3 e5 d, I# O* Y' [0 |If she asks you, it's a favor.# p. \8 j. v5 K& v! ~

" \; w7 }+ |  n9 A! l) T! @$ yIf you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.8 ^6 x  ~& U7 U5 }
If you don't, you're a slob.% |  o* D3 Q: _; l) ?- @
: q8 ?7 I. M9 f. }$ s
If you buy her flowers, you're after something.
* A1 f- g0 A3 ?  o- wIf you don't, you're not thoughtful.
% }: h2 M( Q) n* p' z& M4 U5 I1 M9 X' t$ G4 _
If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist., H% G/ ~& Q: N- Q3 C3 t0 \
If you're not, you're not ambitious.. `, o1 J( D+ H1 z* W& G

. S- {( O# K* q5 v8 \If she has a headache, she's tired./ E' v5 d/ r- d
If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore, and you must be sleeping around.
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-27 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
haha~# m9 @6 f: f" w; ^
feeling sorry for the guys~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-30 01:58 , Processed in 0.186203 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.