找回密码
 注册
查看: 3082|回复: 0

Singing-my favourite hobby

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-8 17:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Singing is my favourite hobby. I can remember that when I was 10 years old, and my eldest sister who was 22 years old played the songs in cassttee. I thought it was my first education of music. Maybe it was the reason why I liked singing so much. After I went to middle school, I paid attention to my study and did not have many friends. And at that time everyone`s house almost had a wall outside. I just sang inside the wall. After I went to high school, I did not have too much memory of singing. I thought maybe I was too sad that I could not sing out. When I went to college in China, I began singing again due to I still not had too much friends there and I did not study well. I did not attend too much acvities. The only way of releasing my stress was singing. However, I never realized that I liked singing so much. When I came to Canada, I went to a college to study Accounting and I lived in my sister`s house. I loved singing that I took every chance to sing. I sang while I was waiting for the bus. I sang while I was waiting for bus, I sang while on my way to sister`s house. I sang while I was cook and did my housework.After I sang for one year, I suddenly found that I loved singing. Then I had a dream that I hoped someday one music producer would find me and l could be a singing star. I had this dream especially when I was waiting for bus while I was singing. Singing was really good because it helped me to release a lot of stress. I felt comfortable when I sang even how much difficulty I suffered. However, I found that I was not so happy as before when I had the dream because my purpose of singing was not incent as before. I think sometimes something is wonderful because you did not know it well. After I came here, I kept singing. During my period of singing, I wondered that why I loved singing so much. Then I knew that I loved singing because I was lonely. Sinch middle school, I did not have many friends to play together. What I just can do was singing. Sometimes I thanked the God so much because he gave me a so special gift that it helpd me to overcome many difficulities. However, I felt sad sometimes because I thought of I did not have many friends and I was alone for so many years. Nowadays, I still singing and sometimes I sang using my own words. Anyway, I will keep singing because love singing means love life for me.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 22:59 , Processed in 0.103079 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.