注册
查看: 4130|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new
2 d* J- P. G1 FBMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
, G6 o/ @3 r3 Y' Z5 j0 aBroni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window   U1 o$ ^8 \9 x0 A' S1 N+ |; d* F
and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your
3 T( @8 J% \* w" {flock, will you give me one?"
$ ~3 u5 e' w. t/ x  S( p' v" \0 W: ?9 [, c7 Q  ^
The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his 2 W; e. O) R. g
peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."
1 b( u5 r$ t" r% |& {1 t$ g; L1 G( X. t, M& T2 H
The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a 4 z0 m: |- u; s3 s& ^
cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a
5 b( s6 b2 a2 n  CGPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database % \: [9 a: y; ]5 D
and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his
6 D! L. \2 S3 R/ UBlackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out + V- v  V7 ]: P& u
a 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and 7 A  K0 }5 k8 b3 }9 G+ I- r
says,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".8 J* T9 _" B7 j1 Y1 N

. s' f& }# t/ ]% H& @"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd. / B2 Y0 f1 z1 _  ^( q+ I

) R1 O) s8 {) P& vHe watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his ) M1 ^( p0 K: P, x3 A
car.
8 u" y  A9 m* y) A
: a# V) Z  O6 j6 ]0 H2 _! o  LThen the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business $ s( _. J5 c3 d% A6 H
is, will you give me back my animal?"1 d6 u1 |, p" D& ?) x% Z
& x: K; ]" h# f
"OK, why not" answered the young man.
* S+ O  c2 \5 F7 I! `. D% g! U2 R/ O' i: @
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd. ! O  O4 G% g2 h; m" C) G9 c

1 l* Z8 x( G4 Y5 |/ `* u$ D$ |"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
% E8 g/ w  Z( |3 _( ^& k2 d4 ~% |% K; m5 k& N
"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although
* @  c5 _& V8 {6 N( R' Wnobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a
& v$ W$ D$ S+ D' Xquestion I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give , @' j# A7 F% b6 @2 r$ i
me back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
  M* e# k8 ^+ ~& x* Hundone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
. @, q4 F: t! @" R# K/ Q* T) T6 lNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few
+ w9 F/ Y8 y' B7 z6 a5 Lmoments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper
+ W: c6 G! U" a" I4 S( M2 ?was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran $ t; Q5 ?  I1 V& t; g% D/ Z
into the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into ! H0 y6 L+ C  Q8 [/ f& [3 Y5 m! ~" w
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was 0 }* v2 O, y7 K9 O$ p2 H1 q
open, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman
: K6 c8 ~8 t& w7 A  l3 Y, N: \responded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle 4 |: l; T% K* _+ ~( S6 M! p* K/ W
bags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons,
3 Y/ t$ Y8 R6 q4 u8 swhere they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy. / O  P+ f& ~, `) f
; J0 R1 I4 s4 I7 e
The first man married a nurse.
( \3 ^, k0 V9 i% X( x
) Q0 v8 k% n( N4 S: xDave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy. % J1 a7 e7 l; k, r7 w: l
Nurses are known to be hot to trot".6 T1 f, I, c5 R( }9 ]9 A

/ i. R0 I0 p: J1 R5 x. i- g! d, nThe second man married a telephone operator. : I1 U. ?* W7 g2 T8 o) P

+ Q3 t4 D$ }% i: MDave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one. % v( D- i$ I; q+ U7 Z- x4 M8 Z
Telephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top & J; q. n( d# {+ F9 t4 n0 Y
button...A-bomb.?
( K  J0 x2 t- z/ d' O0 i% G& h  U1 i- O
The third man married a school teacher.
% u& J: [0 q+ |4 }$ c: r! p/ ~7 d+ q4 x8 p5 o8 G( L% r  h
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty 5 B9 K; D& W, ?6 x7 B, H4 {* ~! R
but teachers are just too frigid".8 t! j! f! T4 t( l  _" d

! z; ?  h) C# HThe next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected % \- D* `7 p4 P  f" C
only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two 7 P4 m5 u; Q/ T) U' C" S
would call much later in the day.) x4 ^/ o5 D% M5 a5 j

) I+ M; z( r/ I* d: l. y" S: DAt 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The
2 _7 f* I% x& h- lnurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's + E4 ?; i' P/ t- |' e
pajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.
3 I3 O* P' {- v$ Z# N
. J4 t  ?5 h( G' L6 u* EDave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse., d3 V$ d& n) ^
5 |* V& F3 I2 b- i1 ~. M
The man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night
) E1 z. \% e8 G0 K. k! swas her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."
/ T* V2 u* s) s, U6 \+ T" _' e! E  Q0 o+ ?# O8 t1 D
At 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.
( f" n9 ]. j) `0 J
/ W$ X/ S9 T, W8 x% h$ uThe telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast
0 J& V5 }8 a  w+ F1 s& w0 has possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back
, h. u4 I9 o  x0 @: m! kin shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.
- Y; c& g3 H; e. u
+ p" I7 J) R$ D7 _) KDave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as - W. K% V$ V$ N' G# f
their voices." ! u6 {9 ]6 `" U# b

{$ E3 m$ \' B6 ^2 RThe man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I
4 i( N  W# X. bheard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your
9 p% x* G7 M" l6 ~2 `three minutes are up."
9 T+ N4 X3 ]3 }) U# f: S+ N5 A; T9 |- w3 b) f8 x: C
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be # Z; f6 o  J( }1 G6 K$ r$ P
calling any minute.; y9 R; O7 P4 j
$ R4 f* l9 Q- i5 e; ~' }
Finally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
" g# v* g; P; k5 `! a. l2 M; g0 {' ?' b
Dave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The 8 c- c- y. V' O+ x
man opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only
/ o" v6 r4 \7 I2 c. Hhis boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and 6 m9 ~: S" j0 W& E
legs.
- B% v' d. Y7 L3 n/ r' U6 a, E, w: ]/ h
Joe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a
# e: e. N& I9 s! u- ]# Efight?" 0 `5 {; G# \5 e$ s4 G# z

6 b+ _1 c; V! ]3 `& _- B9 }& RThe man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
/ @: [( u7 c& U1 M: Z- ja school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We
6 Z$ V, Z- H/ N/ G* Aare going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 05:07 , Processed in 0.133194 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.