找回密码
 注册
查看: 2609|回复: 6

Condom my friends

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-8 16:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time./ e. A8 v) {% ^0 p6 @

5 _6 O" o5 {3 \2 i# A$ m ' ^" V1 K" T- m# P# P. ]! x
A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple bumps. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like it, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days.; t. d  e+ c: r- \1 o, B

1 e( d! B: ], A% |' d) i
: D' e, P) h" ]+ @The man returns in a couple of days and the doctor says: 'I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it'. The man looks a  R% j0 N$ g+ e6 q
little perplexed and says: 'Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc'. The doctor answers: 'I'm sorry, there's no known cure.
9 W, m/ a& V5 r- h+ a3 q3 l" y% B( X0 E5 p/ \! |
( j2 m1 l# I7 S# z$ k
We're going to have to amputate your penis'. The man screams ! in horror, 'Absolutely not! I want a second opinion'.* _  k0 N* o: V- z

: w7 y4 w: z* f% H' d 6 H1 T/ X$ C  x/ E+ B9 r+ s: l8 U
The doctor replies: 'Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice'.7 H. w0 o( k& x0 ^% e
The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease.1 T( g, N( N' z0 [8 h- s% p
5 l" f# Z8 {1 J5 D3 X

# I. P) p" }- u8 D* I The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: 'Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease'., {: y; p; {6 Y
The guy says to the doctor: 'Yeah, yeah, I already know that!, but what we can do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis?'
: Q0 N( q  x  f- [7 _" E; q' _) _# ?4 p; \1 N

% E  X1 h$ l$ |# U$ EThe Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: 'Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money, that way... No need to opelate!'& _( {' ?7 d. t5 \. a6 X9 l
: w' W  e' b+ |) f" ^, H8 y/ t
. ?$ Y9 b* j# t( b! B. s6 r
'Oh, Thank God!', the man replies.. H5 g  K3 T2 P& B) N

) b" V  U) ^/ e* f' X+ B) q$ F+ J . U1 b6 A7 p6 M7 Z! b
'Yes', says the Chinese doctor, 'Youno worry!
5 w% c4 b- X3 q9 m* XWait two weeks, fall off by itself! You save money.'2 m3 T$ K) ]. ~1 V' d+ f6 f  R
鲜花(32) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-8 16:41 | 显示全部楼层
fall off by itself! ( p8 e5 M: H2 J
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-3-8 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
it will fall off itself? Like a ripe apple falling down from a tree?
老柳教车
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-8 18:38 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
haha , its so funny, maybe the chinese doc just want him be afraid then he can accept the first opinion.lol...ohh, unlucky man.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-10 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-11 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
LOL
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-19 10:50 , Processed in 0.165466 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.