注册
查看: 1010|回复: 1

[招聘信息] ReStore Driver

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-30 14:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Habitat for Humanity ReStore Edmonton
* w5 d% N% @  L  x/ r' O, I7 FLearn about our community work online, visit:http://www.hfh.org/
, w2 S6 w  |. {. m) X5 x
* Z- U# l, k8 U9 g% o5 UPosition: ReStore Driver / Location: Edmonton / Terms: Full Time. HFH offers a competitive wage, a benefit package and friendly work environment. The ReStore hours of operation are Monday to Saturday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. The work week consists of 37.5 hours / Closing Date: open until position is filled.$ i  y. P+ ~5 J% |3 k

2 ]8 X. R; @" G& B& R  ~- J 9 U- Y1 `- p  W
The Organization: Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a home improvement materials store that accepts donations of quality new and used building supplies and home improvement items and then resells them to the general public. The proceeds generated goes towards covering the cost of Habitat for Humanity Edmonton’s administration. Building homes. Building hope.
. \% |) m$ t* W. ^7 D1 V3 R
. s% Z5 z' b  u: X
- l5 f$ @: G- u8 u& J' }1 ?The role of the ReStore driver is to coordinate/pick up merchandise donated to ReStore, including but not limited to: receiving/reviewing all (telephone) offers of merchandise; scheduling/coordinating donation pick-ups; provides customer service as required (meeting with donors/explaining policies); picking up donations and delivering to the ReStore warehouse; be able to lift/move heavy items; off loading truck into receiving area; discussions with ReStore manager and Head Shipper regarding tracking of certain donations requiring tax receipts; determining the suitability of donated products; responsibility for the cleanliness of the ReStore truck; must possess a valid Class 5 Alberta Operators Permit; other duties/ responsibilities as required." ^) h6 k- u( g- [2 N* K
- w' J& \8 I" x# N1 N* ?) ?6 k
& X& x2 ?/ y! {+ i. B
TO APPLY - Please submit CV in person to: - q! _) p) i3 @. X  e

; f& B4 a* h/ uJeff Harrison, ReStore Manager
* S" G$ e5 k5 P1 w8210 Yellowhead Trail Edmonton.
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-31 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
首先感谢搂住的热心。刚从那个地方回来,这个position已经满了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 00:32 , Processed in 0.159701 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.