查看: 1000|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Volunteer Edmonton Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-23 16:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity – The Support Network 0 i% x! \3 n* A4 h# T1 _- d* C
Position: Volunteer Edmonton Coordinator
/ U9 s/ _9 F3 v) @0 a/ r2 }Employment Status: Permanent Fulltime- @1 r: W8 ~- j0 G# t4 z2 q
Application Deadline: December 11, 2009 12:00 Noon
4 ^/ H0 T, Z* I$ O/ V- J3 e6 p- h8 X0 j8 i6 @6 [& [
Context: The Support Network is seeking a dynamic, energetic person who has strong public relations, marketing , event planning and presentation skills to lead the Volunteer Edmonton program.  Volunteer Edmonton promotes volunteerism; participates in the coordination of training events; and, helps mobilize collective action within the voluntary sector. : W& t& \( q0 O& D

; f, W$ h& L1 x2 i+ D) EPosition Abstract: The Volunteer Edmonton Coordinator will be an active member of The Support Network’s Communications Team.  Lead by the Communications Team Lead, this team will work collaboratively to help Volunteer Edmonton promote and advocate for volunteerism, participate in the coordination of relevant training;  coordinate special events such as the Festival Volunteer Fair and National Volunteer Week; and, mobilize collective action amongst voluntary sector agencies to meet their needs with respect to volunteers and volunteer management. Building strong internal and external relationships is essential for the success of this program. This team reports to the Executive Director.
5 _3 s6 r; Y; [4 y* G
) V" C% d6 k0 f" N( {. K% j/ k% QThe successful applicant will have:
. K/ Q7 W8 w; E5 F6 N0 q. w( e•        Completed  post secondary education in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications
" x5 r2 Z  M# D' l0 F0 d! C- b! e•        Experience working in the non-profit voluntary sector 4 I5 W8 I4 l& K4 c6 e0 |" B
•        Experience working as  volunteer
9 G' p4 A' \  w) e- X& N: S•        Exceptional presentation skills and event planning skills $ `: w* y1 K" h9 r  B$ I
•        Experience writing funding proposals5 q/ N0 x( t4 [( g0 @8 C5 U
•        Experience in compiling statistics, report writing
+ x# m9 g% Z7 C6 @2 X" j•        Minimum 3 years work experience after post secondary graduation (required)- v5 S1 v/ L& H% E1 _2 _
•        Experience marketing human service programs
7 P# b' C2 D8 x; g" Z•        Experience working in a team environment with peers and subordinates
/ h( O  Z$ ~# i" W; E4 L•        Ability to work independently 8 R" z7 P7 P3 s. [: j. r
•        Ability to monitor and prepare budgets5 x/ K# b2 M& H& d0 H; j6 y, b
•        Ability to analyze data and formulate trends and recommendations for program development ; Q1 t' z4 J7 l& v$ o/ A1 w
+ W1 s+ |; c# g% [* C( n
Working Conditions: The Support Network works a full time work week of 35 hours.  The Support Network offers a professional working environment with flexible working hours and opportunity to occasionally work at home.  TSN is a respectful workplace that values team work and volunteerism.6 N- q, x3 Q1 m0 \- v' A! h/ V3 F
8 D, n# _& M# e. F3 S
If the successful candidate has not taken Distress Line training s/he will be required to take some level of training as part of the employment contract. / u3 o/ U, y4 f6 x8 i% _2 p
$ j. U. {( A) q  Y' p7 V
Start date will be January 4, 2010
( M$ q# h8 `$ J# ~  |5 A
! r# z( _5 A9 A  C' `9 sCompensation: : m3 w) U* L  f, n$ \, a1 w
Compensation is based on the current salary grid for The Support Network.
* b9 x3 f+ [% u6 V. u$ B: D8 nEducation and experience will be considerations when determining the compensation for the incumbent.  
1 N/ ^& h0 |$ v) HThis position is contingent upon continuation of funding. * u. n6 M9 d9 {* N
: k8 ~1 [* R1 R2 W0 |8 d; P9 i
To Apply: If you possess the necessary qualifications and related work experience, please send your resume and cover letter no later than Dec 11, 2009 12:00 noon to Nancy McCalder, Executive Director nmccalder@thesupportnetwork.com or fax 780-488-1495.
0 x; R2 R" Q% o) o8 S2 lWe thank all candidates for their interest.  Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-24 01:04 | 显示全部楼层
哇塞 好长 这个工作是什么性质啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 15:47 , Processed in 0.081436 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.