查看: 911|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Associate Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-27 14:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Edmonton Multicultural Coalition+ R$ u  I9 r+ f7 Y
) T1 I2 O( L& C
Position: Associate Coordinator / Terms: This is a contract position starting part-time with a potential to increase to full–time / Wage: negotiable $18 to $23/hr. / Start date: ASAP / Closing Date: open until suitable candidate is found.4 T, b+ h+ N0 @$ N9 ~$ I* b: i- ^
0 p3 K) y- S# F9 y3 I) E
Position Abstract: The Associate Coordinator shares the responsibility for the over-all management and operations of the programs. He/she has the important responsibility of accurately reporting on financial progress, operational concerns, organizational problems and accomplishments. He/she will help design deliver and organize program activities based on the ideas expressed by the membership and board. The Associate Coordinator will share the coordination of the immigrant/refugee leadership, community animation and advancing social policy program activities.
$ v) I1 S% y2 `0 H6 p% c' Z- A( p% ~4 d
Responsibilities: provides over-all coordination of program activities in consultation with the coordinator of the Coalition; builds/sustain relationships & partnerships with ethnocultural organizations, immigrant and refugee communities, voluntary organizations and public institutions; organizes learning opportunities for formal/informal community leaders on various aspects of civic participation and organization development; build and nurtures a pool of community animators skilled in facilitating first language dialogues and discussions.# b5 p1 q# v- W8 z; p6 r6 H

4 c+ c9 H0 L; b. |PLUS: offer opportunities for service providers to learn and experience working with groups/communities with culturally, ethnically and linguistically diverse backgrounds; seeks opportunities to ensure sustainability of the organization through ongoing initiatives/secure funding; liaise with funders, public and non-profit organizations/community organizations as well as the media + build strategic relationships with these organizations.
/ }; W6 U( O. Y( c1 r* a  ]: U/ p# r7 l3 D0 g3 O
Administrative Responsibilities: support the bookkeeping and accounting system; provide for its regular examination by competent outside auditors, selected by the board of directors, and at the regular annual meeting present a statement to the members of the co-op's financial condition.
8 _! n) ~: t. e6 s
$ H+ S; N+ R9 lKey Competencies: cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility/understanding or appreciation for the complex dynamics of emerging immigrant and refugee communities; leadership/critical thinking skills to bridge the needs & struggles of immigrant/refugee communities with the interests and mandates of funders, policy-makers, agencies and other decision makers; facilitation skills and ability to design, develop/deliver workshops; writing/plain language skills; proposal writing/reporting skills; public speaking/media relations skills an asset; community based research skills an asset.6 B" S9 y$ `0 P' k4 T6 a

9 u" M6 a. w* OTO APPLY - Please submit resume in confidence to: " O, D! C* c5 ^+ v
7 p. O2 @% V2 G4 J. L0 K
Edmonton Multicultural Coalition% _! y, r1 G2 n  a  D
E: multiculturalcoalition@yahoo.ca
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-27 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
Associate Coordinator: $18 to $23/hr.3 K5 u. m: y4 \* X+ F) w/ p

* ^$ r: E+ f. t9 ~" i9 [- J埃德蒙顿更多的就业机会/社区服务% u# Q6 |( l2 `# Q! ?$ G
在线申请和进一步的详情,请访问:PostDocJob.com.cn (这个工作网站是英文版,找工作的朋友如果英文不好的,可以在搜索的时候借助下翻译软件。)
5 L$ W7 v! V  c/ [  a, v' v# C
: a( d! r) ^" _6 I9 LEmployment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services7 P% U4 l6 I$ ?4 ^7 j" c( T
TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-11 22:04 , Processed in 0.176892 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.