[招聘信息] Associate DOC/Staff Educator

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-7 00:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Associate DOC/Staff Educator
$ J* ~+ i1 L0 r4 o: A( |- k
0 v/ j8 m1 l, a4 A$ |Job Type: One Year Contract - Maternity Leave
+ {* d  \. Y; ^) @, M2 c" s% l/ dLocation: Northridge, Oakville, ON1 K' w/ X- e1 U2 k: l) f
Date Posted: February 3, 2010
) ~0 j) O) h% f0 b) ?$ t( e; y/ p' g6 B5 ?- I4 s# ~' Z
Responsibilities
  V) g$ Q* G% a0 n5 m; h3 Y  UIn collaboration with the Director of Care, develops the philosophy of nursing, statement of purpose for nursing services, goals and objectives, policies and procedures and the description of nursing functions. ! Q( _7 v" O1 {3 P+ T: W& [
Plans, directs, develops, co-ordinates, implements and evaluates resident care services. % d4 b. B, @( a" h# h! _; S; Y
Aligns resident care services with the defined needs of the internal and external community.
% Y* ~8 r4 b5 c8 I5 h& rOversees the financial and human resource management of the service.
0 l9 M6 n0 }; N, BMaintains the service in accordance with legislative and professional standards. % [  z0 m# o  k3 T8 u
Maintains a liaison with hospital, medical staff, community and health care related disciplines and partners to ensure the most effective provision of care delivery in the facility.
2 f+ ]" w& c6 i1 F' i3 u( YExercises authority over resident care staff such as; supervises, directs, evaluates, hires, fires and promotes for the purpose of ensuring quality care and a safe, effective and efficient work environment. ' d/ F3 ~7 z9 M: l! r* i9 K" i
Ensures the availability and maintenance of Nursing Department supplies and equipment to meet the departmental needs in a fiscally responsible manner. ; w* V6 ^" u' v9 ?
Discusses and collaborates with the Director of Care on issues relating to Infection Control and co-ordinates associated monitoring activities within the facility. 6 x" ~; t6 w/ L# j8 b
Assumes responsibilities of the Director of Care as required in the absence of the Director of Care.
5 d+ V! g+ V) O% H) o' FIs knowledgeable of the Resident Bill of Rights/Governing Principles and endeavors to promote it. 4 |3 F7 G4 p1 \3 \0 g
Ensures resident satisfaction and continuous quality improvement initiatives are promoted. % V  L; |) G, C9 F9 d5 O
Qualifications - ?8 v( ?% ^; W; V# p# B' ^3 [
A Registered Nurse meeting the requirements to holding a license in the applicable Province.
# i# T' j4 C* F, G. ~4 a# V0 O3 HPost RN education in gerontology or 3 years experience in long-term care.
4 J8 M& V* R4 S4 C9 q- g5 k9 W8 HPost RN education in management or 3 years relevant managerial experience.
$ R* I) u7 @9 b2 L7 @( |) _2 aPossession of strong motivational, team building and time management skills. - n0 A" ^) o" z* ^2 J: F3 A
Is computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel. " a, ^  Y0 N" `+ y/ ^
Proficiency in a second language is considered an asset.
% |5 }# G* K2 b. j& b9 g$ a' Z+ [" O/ r- A. a8 y, Y2 J
Please forward your resume in confidence to
1 H& A3 C$ _8 {( dJulie Wong, Executive Director
( p2 x0 i7 q4 qJulie.Wong@reveraliving.com
. O9 u* f- y7 a( U9 N$ O, E8 vEmployment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
8 S6 J! J/ M9 w$ L. d5 t; ZTO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn
' C3 h) O4 k* L需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-19 05:09 , Processed in 0.066107 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.