5+ to 7 Years
3 T/ L/ v2 y9 ^  W5 ?/ mEducation Level ! O8 k; m6 `5 [5 E- c
Some College Coursework Completed
. ?  u$ S" B) X* m" h  YCareer Level
- ]/ C$ m% J$ @: I- rExperienced (Non-Manager) 9 _5 V$ w) {7 q
Salary & B* L% c2 a" B0 m- ], I/ r
$75,000 Realistic First Year Commissions 6 n. Y4 a2 c7 H# }
4 j; I2 o8 t( M- J) V
About the Job) }; ~, c. R) }7 F5 y. u, e# ?
ABS is the premier full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses throughout Canada. Through the coordinated efforts of ABS' corporate headquarters and field service personnel; we install proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies.7 g9 G2 Y* @1 E8 }* s! @" a& f

5 q" c5 P% e' p# j0 ~; M; gAre you looking to move your career in a different more profitable direction? Are you a great communicator? Then ABS has the opportunity for you! We are seeking an experienced sales professional to introduce our services in our protected Edmonton area territory.
  Q* h( B8 q) p+ \
/ M$ w- a! q5 `5 }5 N" ECandidates must have 5 years successful sales or business ownership experience, the ability to communicate effectively with presidents, CEO's and business owners and the desire to grow along with our company. ABS offers a comprehensive training program, pre-set appointments and the realistic potential to earn 6 figure commissions. Must be available immediately.
+ _9 _6 Z0 }& q& X: L0 O $ U7 X$ L! G+ i$ j* v3 l0 m
To Schedule An Interview! r7 \! d! `6 A; ?0 D
Call Mrs. Slywka at 1-877-269-08258 y) P: `& P* j& }: p; Y! o
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
5 ]( c8 j5 j$ s- g: I4 Y" C/ REdmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn
- Z# A  o* R; Y$ t. n需要找工作的朋友可以去Work Experience(www.workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-15 21:30 , Processed in 0.113813 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.