埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 961|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect(Edmonton, AB)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 07:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Company 1 a' E" u! E6 Q! a* y
Alberta Blue Cross Benefits Corporation
4 ~' ~5 z, M3 hLocation 0 y6 R6 t1 A; l# d6 U$ t; z' x' f
Edmonton, AB
% ^! k  O0 F/ OIndustries
& M/ {- j. p" F9 z: wInsurance
7 \* ^" v5 e, W" Z7 Z8 X& cHealthcare Services
5 k1 R0 z" r3 Q1 o" z8 PNonprofit Charitable Organizations
' e9 S& ~  D7 }9 IJob Type 8 A# Z$ f, N1 J' j9 i9 h
Full Time6 u" ~# _; s, L
Employee
0 M7 w- W4 v6 l  k1 d7 i% eYears of Experience / k! k# h  I: \' w: T% B3 G
10+ to 15 Years
1 V  ]1 _/ H+ {; pEducation Level
9 |/ L! q) }' e4 s2 }College Diploma
% T  v& |" c( L& u3 |! wCareer Level
$ ^. \( q! M  c1 i$ o, x% ZExperienced (Non-Manager) / p* a3 W7 P) t! x

: P- X- j, F2 |" x$ N% AData Architect/Business Intelligence Architect - Application Development & Support
3 l, \) U0 W! F& I' P. [3 S8 zAbout the Job
  G% U  f7 ^) f3 w. {" GData Architect/Business Intelligence Architect - Application Development & Support
" S1 N- k8 u0 I/ L; f/ B, |$ l9 C$ ?Permanent Full-Time
: U8 M( |3 T$ {+ c2 k2 x+ A; B8 A5 y* W+ S+ k
FUNCTION:2 y$ Z* d  r% O) U7 x" [; [$ B
As a member of the Business and Data Architecture team, the Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect is responsible for the overall design and architecture of the company’s enterprise data, business intelligence systems, reporting solutions and ETL processes.
/ A& c. F5 x! Q5 U* Y. v* F0 l, a1 \7 p# \5 x" v, ]
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:8 t1 F# e  {1 B# ^1 i
Enterprise Data3 H) t' n5 _4 i
• Develop and maintain data models, data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data element naming standards and metadata standards.
" f. Y/ x- J; O• Provide guidance and consultation to individuals and groups to ensure on-going projects are in alignment with the corporate data architecture.  w! {% ^. O5 H' I/ w
• Designing stable and high performance application solutions with complex requirements and demanding specifications.8 ^/ ]! U+ ]9 x; V& s& A" N: R
Bi /Reporting/ETL
; Q) @* w/ G5 C! @2 Y3 s• Participates in defining the BI roadmap for Alberta Blue Cross.
6 u, c  }4 K5 d• Participates in designing and developing the architecture for all business intelligence solutions.  
% j7 d" j& z1 j9 l" ~0 O# U- y• Contributes to the design of business intelligence application solutions including database design, ETL, report design and analytics integration.; @( f4 Z, ~0 V$ i( L0 R1 j) ^
• Leads BI analysis and design activities.- E0 \8 c" |1 `! O
• Defines processes to move BI services into development, test, and production environments
: g8 W4 H+ d- R2 L# q• Establishes the BI Meta data strategy.0 X( Q* ], N: l2 d7 P4 c* R
• Documentation and presentation of business requirements for a variety of audiences including clients, executives, project managers, end users and technical designers and developers.
; r! D% X1 A1 v/ ^/ `2 V0 j• Defines the BI standards and guidelines.
. K2 K0 y, u: s; X( L! ^6 U  H" n& N& q8 X8 q
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:( p, l% b* w0 M: H+ V0 h
• A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
# q. s- a5 e; d( y• 10+ years experience in data management and designing/developing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions.
1 S4 D* u; S; ~( H- h• Expert level understanding of relational database concepts, dimensional database concepts and database architecture and design.
* C) F6 k' Q4 w5 U4 T/ A• Knowledge and experience in development of operational data stores, data mart and data warehouse architectures.- F) |7 @1 o/ E) H8 s# Z. m5 E( V0 {
• Experience in designing data models to support OLTP and BI solutions with (ODS’s, data marts, and data warehouses).' y; w9 c1 J3 S4 n' Z0 j/ w
• Knowledge and experience with industry standard ETL and standard reporting tools.
. N: w1 {! D$ h5 Y5 S1 p; |• Exceptional consultation skills are critical, with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
" f( ?1 D6 T! u2 ]• Exemplary interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.) o6 G: t3 L$ H' s
• Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.4 Z" m, E7 O: W8 Q- T8 U9 {6 Z
• Extensive or considerable experience with Oracle products such as Oracle RDBMS 11G and lower, Designer, Oracle Warehouse Builder, BI publisher, Oracle Reports.
  J0 n* D+ l: x1 y* w" O/ i• Experience with Oracle Portal and Application Server (J2EE and Oracle 10gAS) is preferred.
9 j' _! A5 ^% _. E9 S" Y
* B2 t( U& N) r$ z9 f6 b# hAlberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.  If you have the skills we are looking for please apply at www.ab.bluecross.ca.
3 L+ c1 N8 A3 n' L- w* l" _4 b" ]# y7 z1 p$ e# d3 t
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
/ A4 j* T* U5 eEdmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn' H4 x( ?0 g& Q
需要找工作的朋友可以去Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-6 07:52 | 显示全部楼层
here new pics.(the retail can be different to this pics.because its not final version!)projectnext is the first ps.game will have Career Mode and City Builder modus.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 17:48 , Processed in 0.232629 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.