找回密码
 注册
查看: 1216|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 招聘信息

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-8-13 15:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
311 Agent - Clerk III (10 positions open)
5 a, [' ~1 S! N, a: t# z( v5 j( n) [7 a, F) R! H; \: l5 Z" J
Job Number: 5511 ; v( c/ S8 W* E. s+ E6 z4 z
This posting is for up to 10 temporary part time positions continuing up to 11 months and 10 permanent part time positions.2 v- s* |% s1 e, m
2 W! v! _2 D/ B" F' h9 d
311...a service where citizens have one easy number to contact for information and access to the City of Edmonton's programs and services 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The 311 agent plays a key role in being an ambassador, while providing quality information and services to citizens in a timely, concise and courteous manner. Agents use their exceptional customer service skills to determine citizens' needs, take appropriate action and facilitate resolutions. Do you have what it takes?, {  a. I) r+ u4 D0 {

: O( I( }( u1 VResponsibilities include:
7 [5 i3 R; B0 e# ^( ?2 n# t•        Representing the City of Edmonton while answering inbound calls ensuring a professional and welcoming caller experience
+ M$ U4 W% T9 y* U( P•        Responding to inquiries and determining services required by utilizing active listening and probing skills to facilitate a resolution thus meeting the caller's needs
" _) |! v4 C. ]9 [; D•        Applying problem solving skills by concurrently using multiple systems to handle inquiries, researching answers, entering requests for service, comments or complaints for investigation and other purposes
0 S* b( X7 r) Y- M/ Z•        Identifying and relaying emergency calls to 9-1-1 emergency services- h' p! x* _4 ]2 l6 S. x
•        Responding appropriately to incoming e-mails ensuring consistent service standards! C$ w% q, E7 [5 I
•        Keeping up to date on the City of Edmonton's activities, programs etc
/ w/ W  U0 y* |# l& W, hQualifications
) b  u9 `9 v/ |/ c' s2 q0 ^4 t:
: @2 x2 c. W9 P" D- p8 ~+ c* k•        Completion of grade 12 including business subjects with emphasis on general office practices' m3 j& M% z% F3 A% B, m
•        A minimum of three (3) years experience in a customer service call centre environment2 l: O" I" s7 A9 H8 ]3 H' Y
•        Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and other knowledge database tools
/ V8 ~4 ~! @" ~5 I) H4 g, t•        Experience using POSSE, TACS and SAP are considered to be assets. V: ~# {' ?4 e! c5 t8 b
•        Highly developed customer service and telephone communication skills with a focus on active listening
& w4 Q/ c7 ^  B  B+ D•        Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume, detail oriented environment with a strong focus on multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
& j# k* `. {3 R% }1 z5 r  Q; I$ g•        Proven success performing individually and as an active team player
6 n/ U* `+ e/ T3 w7 `* d; z•        Demonstrated professionalism, displaying a courteous, friendly and positive attitude8 ^4 m/ {( L; F# T) o
•        Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem solving skills
( F1 \* P) J2 ^9 C  f•        Ability to exercise good judgment in public relations when dealing with members of the public, media, all levels of staff, including elected officials6 r! ^5 }4 V' O/ z: }
•        Experience conducting research using various tools with emphasis on delivering accurate information
/ f, c+ ^! K  Y; C$ q
% ]/ T) b- ]+ g3 Y( aNote: A security clearance is a condition of employment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain a Security Clearance letter from the Edmonton Police Department.
3 `  ^+ r3 [, y! k" J; t4 @Note: Applicants may be tested.
/ Q- n2 \) s9 r6 x 1 W5 \( N( z4 ~
Hours of Work: 20.25 hours per week guaranteed with up to 40 hours per week based on business requirements, Sunday - Saturday. 311 is a 24/7, 365 day operation therefore shift-work is required. Shifts are determined by call arrival trends with the bulk of all activity occurring between 8am and 8pm Monday through Friday. Overnight shifts (ie. 10pm to 6am) will require 2-4 staff on site. Similarly, weekend staffing will be much lighter than the Monday to Friday requirements.  1 S/ t# E  a: P" C

9 n, ?1 q6 J5 U' v. ?Salary Range: 21B, Salary Grade: 013, $20.607 - $25.841 (Hourly). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton.( X5 O+ X" o8 E  [" V8 ~

$ {- O# _8 I, M7 r; L2 LGeneral:• Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.
9 z0 Z- k  K  E5 t• The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.* H: j, ~$ q9 P6 _# M$ k
• We are an equal opportunity employer.  We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.  Q8 B2 E3 N: E7 h$ v; F+ _

" K% O; _, a# s9 ^/ _! UThe Province of Alberta is a party to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia, and the New West Partnership with British Columbia and Saskatchewan.  All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the provinces.  Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extraprovincial credentials at www.tilma.ca.
5 N) i1 Y) y/ l- j8 Z; V. n $ m7 o* a) T0 D! x* c
Human Resources Consultant: ST/IS8 u3 Y0 p+ H1 |# k, O1 n8 R1 N, t
  + F" A* T+ \7 f, w- |. Y
Classification Title: Clerk III - 8 Hours
0 S/ N% d6 p3 l$ gPosted On: Aug 13, 2010
$ g9 i6 B  B) m0 @/ NClosing Date - 11:00pm on: Aug 20, 20107 ]- c5 h0 s& d! Y$ b6 H) z
Number of Openings (up to): 20 - Permanent and Temporary Positions Part-time
. V( d' w0 V, _: n; y6 f$ NUnion : CSU 52" G2 Y" o+ p/ b& w
Department: Call Centre Operations (Corporate Services Department)7 G  r# W% o. l) q4 q/ j( n
Work Location(s):( o. O: z1 n- `$ j+ Q: i5 O
Edmonton City Centre West, 10205-101 St (200), T5J 2Y8
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-17 07:29 , Processed in 0.323607 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.