找回密码
 注册
查看: 1364|回复: 1

Job post: Network Technical Analyst

[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-6 22:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The closing date is: Dec 07 (tomorrow), you got one night to prepare.- o1 N* s8 |. ~( I8 A+ D$ A* O
" g( p% `) g8 I/ i0 O
Network Technical Analyst
1 V0 J! ^1 s) S3 a1 x0 c) O/ a
' q# I4 t, b7 `& U' ]5 `& x( ~SYSTEMS ANALYST LEVEL 3
# b/ T0 I; E" U( W
( J* u  N2 X% C! S# t6 GRestructuring&Govt Efficiency , Edmonton - Are you an innovative and client-focused leader who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment? If so, Distributed Computing Services (DCS) is looking for a new team member to provide leadership and support to IT Server teams for various Government of Alberta ministries. This DCS team supports over 5500 microcomputers in locations across the province and provide a full range of IT services to a variety of Government of Alberta Ministries.
8 Z( l# _7 @: J, c6 y; L  i9 i' u
$ b& Y+ M2 ?, w0 v  IReporting to a Manager of Distributed Computing Services, you will co-ordinate the daily server operations of at least one server infrastructure supporting two ministries, and may also in provide project management services to one or more other server infrastructures.
2 W8 i: P# I1 Q4 z9 R+ q/ @3 {$ D! d+ Y& i
To be successful in this role, you will need to have extensive project experience in the areas of planning, documentation and management, as well as strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. You will also need several years experience with IT Server Management and associated service operations such as Windows NT/2000/2003/XP systems administrations and the planning and support of Exchange 5.5, as well as experience with SMS 2003 software delivery and patch management.
" `, @# n8 r1 ]3 e% d3 j' P, j0 p; C

$ p. a% X  j3 r+ h2 k2 B! v, lQualifications: University degree in computer science plus four years related experience is required. Equivalency: A related 2-year diploma in computer technology and six years directly related experience; or a related one-year certificate from a recognized post secondary institute and seven years directly related experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2003, and familiarity with migration strategies to them, as well as knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), are all considered to be assets.
+ H& t( a1 y/ B- b9 m$ P3 Y* P' |. G
, G9 M# c+ p4 @$ X( U# {Note: This competition may be used to fill positions at a lesser classification in future vacancies. Equivalencies may be considered. 0 F# h. D, \2 @0 e

5 O) D6 G5 O: u% ?6 j& Q9 i" dSalary: $61584 TO $81564 Closing Date: December 7, 2005
- X8 q8 L' H4 a( l# |0 S# o, G) \* z! @/ z
Competition No. 031070-IN+ g. K. v3 n, P) g: x" ?0 P
Open Competition  
* S) n) P3 I8 \" m# B1 u* c+ `* M$ H
Online applications are preferred. To apply online visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs or submit your resume quoting the competition number to: Restructuring and Government Efficiency, Human Resource Services, 9th Floor, Capital Health Centre (South Tower), 10030 - 107 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5J 3E4. Fax: (780) 415-4764.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-6 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
坚持回帖不然。。。。。。# U$ b' H# G2 h: `- D2 ]. U( [

9 z$ s6 h$ D7 n# F6 g8 o& s再不然。。。。。。
. }; L' D/ Z! p; U
0 a3 f$ p: b0 _% g2 a$ W
" M0 R5 n/ }- t) E4 k6 @
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 03:09 , Processed in 0.066318 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.