注册
查看: 1340|回复: 1

COMPUTER PROGRAMMER

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-2-21 14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
COMPUTER PROGRAMMER  j4 l& R3 H: J* {7 |) V; G
Faculty of Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics - Renewable Resources, `$ F( ?0 |  L
CompetitionNo:  0602FTT8803AM
8 z9 T6 n* x: i  Posting Date:  February 14, 2006
/ T$ S, h9 K5 b5 {& K  P/ l) V, {  Closing Date:  February 22, 2006
# Z5 u' u& L1 l5 M$ w5 V2 L  Position Type:  Full Time - Grant Funded$ f: r( H2 J& p9 u8 j- C! ]# C
  Salary range:  $3309 - $4193 per month
9 h4 y( Q9 f' i& C% l3 ~  Grade:  9
; |# k9 g  t3 f! X  Hours:  35 per wk
* s# p" k- N& @( h5 A  This position has a comprehensive benefits program.# O; @1 {( a) q+ B0 b! s( z
  Duties0 ]9 v- z/ x$ P  C2 T4 \8 W
Develops and updates the graphic user interface including program interface (menus, dialogue boxes, file editing, etc.) using C++ or Java or other languages to allow users to compose run scripts and edit input files for a FORTRAN model) w" o, i8 C2 \4 E2 z- R
Generates dynamic visualization of numerical output from the model using VTK or other visualization tools, linked to explanatory documents6 L  G/ R& ^$ a! p9 [, T
Works with staff in the MACI to determine ways to deal with the data and find innovative approaches of presenting results5 _/ m4 C" U( _' B. ~
Implements interface and visualization on portable media (CD and website) for use in research and teaching; implements the mathematical model "ecosy" in parallel mode on computing facilities available! U4 D0 C% O: I  w! E( ?
Provides technical support to teaching initiatives at undergraduate and postgraduate levels using the mathematical model with the graphic user interface; `$ M0 I# Q* A
Installs software and provides user support; liaises with users to enable their productive use of the software
% \; J& _. x5 M" G. h2 A8 G  F/ WQualifications
2 ]) O& z) }* d8 uB.Sc. in Computing Science with specialization in interface development, R- P* l& M! u7 D+ [9 r) e
Related experience with interface development; interest in terrestrial ecology and global climate change an asset1 R1 e4 R  T# X) a, w
Programming in C++ and Unix, website development and maintenance
/ y( p9 J1 w! f, _: p1 G, Y
) ^% @$ R7 P& B1 g1 r1 n1 j# Q# J) l! @7 |2 _2 V
You may apply directly from the uofa website at www.ualberta.ca.
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-3-8 02:12 | 显示全部楼层
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 18:49 , Processed in 0.244135 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.