[招聘信息] Clerk II — Communities of Interest Support-6988

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-4-27 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Clerk II — Communities of Interest Support-6988! S. f9 m6 j- h- {8 |
   ( Q0 w6 J3 u+ A8 R9 c0 ~
Job Description
* G$ G8 u' D5 I8 g' k' w! c5 qParticipate actively to help support the seniors and multicultural portfolios as well as Communities of Interest staff.5 [' |$ t6 r) k+ H& K9 K; m
$ v( Q; R0 [# C. g
Communities of Interest staff, and in particular, the coordinators of the multicultural and seniors portfolios want you to join their team!  Your primary objective will be to provide excellent organizational support and efficiently manage requests from the Multicultural Liaison Officers and the Seniors Coordinator.  You will work independently but actively participate as a team member.  Specifically, you will:- O; Z  @! q2 T# r% w0 B9 ^
•         Support multicultural and seniors portfolio staff with administrative functions associated with daily administrative needs, events and project planning; additionally you will be required to support Communities of Interest Staff , F+ S  m+ d  q
•        Book meeting rooms, arrange catering, create and send invitations and track RSVP's with Excel for Communities of Interest staff % \- ^+ @( h+ H2 q0 J
•        Prepare packages for meetings with relevant information # S  {' \  ^( m/ ?! }- }, r- i
•        Attend relevant meetings and accurately take/transcribe meeting minutes
1 r  a" A3 k6 d9 [2 e7 G•        Direct inquiries to the appropriate agency, organizations or staff members 2 W$ a( h) \5 O) ^/ h( K) j5 ?1 z
•        Support Communities of Interest staff with planning and implementation for a variety of special events 5 i, C, c) c/ u2 L. q
•        Manage Excel data bases and create/edit correspondence and reports using Word and Publisher ensuring accurate spelling, grammar and content ' M1 c& c- b; h0 d1 g9 ^+ u9 Y
•        Create and edit 311 Scripts 2 i* r2 U$ \4 b6 d5 p# [5 T
•        Create and edit PowerPoint presentations as required
3 s' p# B6 y% i& q•        Edit and distribute the electronic newsletters in Publisher or online mail out programs $ I- m, g: R4 H% Z) Y$ X+ E% x' o
•        Coordinate distribution of related resources 8 I! `: }( g, [: g# c
•        Create purchase orders in SAP and track documents through POSSE ; _- m$ S" Y" Q: n  c
•        Perform and compile research on related subjects for Communities of Interest staff and catalogue results & K0 F9 i! B. Y% s" G. c: l
•        Assist with the development of seniors and multicultural resource materials
8 w- A; `* N5 Q•        Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing systems, including creating and maintaining records
! t9 U9 G, J; \" u( M
1 h# L$ Z! o* D. {' r1 ]9 b' C
1 W& T0 _/ P3 Z& ]- dQualifications( _/ J- l% q- v& ]8 N
•        Grade 12 or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business/college # w8 v- G7 R) v- Q% W" c+ v
•        2 years diversified office experience, including creating/editing correspondence, taking and transcribing minutes, coordinating meetings (booking boardrooms and catering services), assisting with project/event implementation and effectively directing public inquiries to the appropriate person 8 ^/ O  E# W; I; s; w
•        Experience working with multicultural persons and/or seniors is an asset ' A. l8 j* q2 B3 r5 K; v
•        Knowledge of programs and services for multicultural communities and seniors is an asset + n0 E. h& ]( [; ~8 H
•        Sensitivity and understanding of needs/requirements of persons based on culture and age, maintaining professionalism at all times
9 j% V1 W2 o: n4 R•        Demonstrated ability to manage high work volumes within short timelines and changing priorities
2 f3 r3 J. C3 H5 Q3 b$ X7 _- N- U•        Effective verbal and written communication skills; must have good listening skills 5 ]; ~5 _, z, \7 k- z- ]
•        Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook; a working knowledge of SAP and POSSE is considered an asset
$ j" k  j* Y% ~1 o9 c, H•        Proficiency with Red Dot and writing for the web is an asset : J5 h! c% w, m3 y
Note:
7 m4 j$ `3 B' o•        Applicants may be tested
: V' u% x5 k7 |8 ^0 R: y•        A security clearance that is satisfactory to the department is a condition of employment. It must be provided before your start date and it is the financial responsibility of the successful candidate
# c8 t4 h/ y' y+ YHours of Work: 33.75  hours per week, Monday - Friday.  Flex time is offered where attending evening meetings is required.  Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program' g1 \3 G1 b9 Z9 Z7 t4 E6 L# x5 G
; q- {$ U' m  b9 C
Salary Range: 21M, Salary Grade: 006, $19.164 - $23.796 (Hourly), $1,293.57 - $1,606.23 (Biweekly), $33,762.180 - $41,922.600 (Annually).  This Union contract is currently under negotiation5 e1 i" k& Q0 z7 |/ L& R

l" l7 ]$ T& n' @, DGeneral:
8 }. c1 N  M7 A5 I• Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.
! [, p/ r' U. L8 d" Z• The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
8 v8 E# |: q$ ^6 W; U1 D• We are an equal opportunity employer.  We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
3 a& p% L6 P. q0 \; N 5 w' U9 {  z0 H$ g- M  K0 |
The Province of Alberta is a party to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia, and the New West Partnership with British Columbia and Saskatchewan.  All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the provinces.  Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extraprovincial credentials at www.tilma.ca.
' a; |" {4 _4 V2 S4 p8 ?: r. Z
) L3 J3 p/ G1 l& M+ ~/ E, h" ]Human Resources Consultant: JP/JW
5 ^' j! |  c) x  K' d& v
1 {. M4 U6 V1 T' O/ j6 M2 i6 D- w, i
Apply online to this position. https://edmonton.taleo.net/caree ... g=en&job=110020
( d$ x* ]$ N8 {
& W$ |* s: H% k1 N" s  x, t" FPlease note the closing date on this competition. Resumes sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-19 12:31 , Processed in 0.272842 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.