找回密码
 注册
查看: 2182|回复: 5

Ruby Dragon 有优惠券了 $25 for $60, 还有11小时

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-6-16 16:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
$25 for $60 Worth of Fresh Seafood, Pad Thai, Chow Mein, Drinks and More at Ruby Dragon
* H" M2 U" j! f7 r3 C& x- p4 q6 W/ n% `" _: \- I
About The Deal
( V4 ~# }4 s  M- f% R, H; {: e, j, e% d& Q3 T& `7 F
Featured Business* z" j* x9 n. I2 K
    Ruby Dragon/ p# {) n/ }% z0 f7 f  k
    website
* z0 l1 N- O* X, q    10909 Jasper Avenue, Unit 100: q$ o9 p  Z8 K& `8 E- k/ X& _: F
    Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3L9. p/ S8 `# A: @$ P2 L: S5 g+ W) J  V
    Map it
8 b5 C, T% ?& W: D8 w
9 W. q$ ]( P- V7 f7 b* dFor any dining occasion, whether it is a business lunch at the office or a simple outing with friends or family, there’s nothing like a nice Thai to match the colour of your shirt. Delicious Asian delicacies await you, so don’t Wok, run to sample all of the treats in today’s tasty Dealfind: $25 for $60 Worth of Fresh Seafood, Pad Thai, Chow Mein, Drinks and More at Ruby Dragon
! \5 D5 L. F5 G/ E
0 I" C1 _4 K  o* S0 y! R  CRuby Dragon provides an upscale and classy Oriental fine dining atmosphere, serving nothing but the best and most popular authentic dishes from the diverse and unique regions of Asia including China, Thailand, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. Sample all the flavours this region has to offer in an upscale, elegant décor bedecked in authentic trappings like conceptual bamboo sculptures and enormous paper-wrapped hanging red tea lights that bathe the dining areas in a decadent, old-world glow.$ d8 ^$ |* o3 z: C

8 R& u* }4 }0 [. l0 Z5 I6 T7 oFrom the classy lounge to the sweeping wine and tea bar, their multiple levels are stocked with tributes to the mysteries of the orient. Ruby Dragon strives to create an intriguing atmosphere that is dark, cozy and fascinating. More than a simple dining experience this is a tribute to an entire continent, so come experience it for yourself.5 ?4 @2 o8 z9 @+ ^; G( Q1 j' ^& S
$ I8 i" p- W+ G3 b4 [7 @- M) N
Reviews
2 c) A0 k6 q( R7 P- {! _3 u
2 ?9 `: f1 R# Q. s2 \1 Z& ~( t/ N7 D7 PRuby Dragon has been given an average rating of 4 stars on Google Maps, 4 stars on UrbanSpoon.com and 4 stars on OpenTable.com. See why happy patrons keep going back for more:7 Q( V& w1 O1 G, m
$ ?/ y5 g6 A$ q1 ]( `: p; _1 ]' H* ~# R
    Took my husband for a surprise birthday dinner. He's not a big fan of Asian cuisine but love all the food we ordered (and we ordered about 8 kinds). We decided to go back there on our upcoming wedding anniversary. Can't get over the yummy food! I'm craving right now for that paradise shrimp. — OpenTable Diner
( g4 |- r3 X3 x    We were impressed with the decor and the service. Went on a Monday evening and was very quiet. The food arrived promptly and was excellent. Price was moderate, less then you would expect for the ambiance and decor. We will be going again. PS Parking is free after 6 in the lot behind the restaurant. — OpenTable Diner
4 b( m4 g: |: U    Food was delicious. Best I've had in a long time. Service was good. Very quick from ordering to being brought to table. Some of the freshest vegetables I've ever seen from a restaurant. — OpenTable Diner
! ?+ D2 W( h, c, N" R    A great place for a first date or to chill with your friends and just relax with a couple drinks. The music is at a perfect volume. It is loud, but not loud enough to have to raise your voice when you are talking to the person sitting next to you. Overall, the atmosphere is phenomenal. At first, I was afraid Ruby Dragon would be similar to Kai, seeing as a lot of the decor has remained the same, and I'm thrilled that this place is nothing like it. It's so much better! Servers are attentive and patient. The drinks are really good and aren't watered down. The food is authentic, delicious and surprisingly very well priced. — Darlene M., UrbanSpoon.com Reviewer( Y1 R9 V. ?; z
    Ruby Dragon is a great place to hang out with your friends and family, for a fun night out! Food is very tasty and fresh! (The Paradise Tiger Prawns are to die for!) Perfect for lunch or dinner. Beautiful decor and a terrific DJ. Try this restaurant, it will exceed your expectations!! — Liz, UrbanSpoon.com Reviewer
老柳教车
鲜花(1269) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-6-16 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
吃唔吃都摆啦
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-6-17 22:37 | 显示全部楼层
為什麽?很想知多點!
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-30 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(73) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-6 02:39 | 显示全部楼层
我只是一个专业打酱油的
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-6 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 01:21 , Processed in 0.104215 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.