Edmonton .Net User Group Meeting

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-4-19 22:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
如果你正在学习和使用.NET技术, 这个消息会对你有用:
. ?; w4 v2 }; f- l* A. ^: j/ h# EDear Edmonton .NET Professionals,
; P; V. X2 |4 r6 F# `+ h. q! A7 W& _. j3 a" b+ o
In November of 2005, the Edmonton developer community flexed its collective muscle and became the first event on Microsoft Canada's Visual Studio 2005 Launch Tour to sell out with more than 500 attendees.  Other than that event, the largest gatherings of .NET professionals in Edmonton in 2005 were in their respective places of employment.  In part it is because of this that Microsoft Canada consistently passes Edmonton by when it creates its tour schedules, Microsoft and non-Microsoft technology conferences do not occur here and no speakers of note come to the city to present on .NET technologies. ( U$ m: V, n. ^8 P* f; p
& i8 s) p$ w) I( e# e4 _# f# H
The goal of the Edmonton .Net User Group is to grow the .NET professional community in the city of Edmonton through its membership.  We intend to provide the members with the opportunity to make presentations to and learn from their peers.  Additionally we will augment the interaction between members with regular presentations from renowned speakers in the worldwide community, technically focused events and conferences.  Once the local .Net community, through the success of the Edmonton .Net User Group, has shown its critical mass, we will use our size, excitement and commitment to encourage Microsoft Canada to include Edmonton on its tour schedules.
' Y1 G& u* J" A& Z  |
0 i' M$ b$ L4 N# Z On April 27th at 5:30 pm in the Milner (downtown) public library's Centennial Room , the Edmonton .NET User Group will hold its official Launch Event.  This event not only is our first meeting, but is also the first of our Spring '06 Speaker Tour.  We are pleased to announce that our first speaker is Jean-Paul Boodhoo from Thoughtworks in Calgary who will be talking about Test Driven Development (TDD) and ASP.NET.  8 m( S2 r* h/ [5 g5 u  w) A

1 l5 P7 B" N& ^1 L- b% sFor more information about Jean-Paul and the topic he will speak on, directions to the Launch Event, and an overview of what the Edmonton .Net User Group is all about, please visit our website www.edmug.net .  For directions to the meeting visit this page .$ ~7 ?' T& _! Z) \

7 ], g& Z; l) c. i! f1 ]Please forward this to any people that you think will be interested and we hope to see you at the Launch Event!
" E6 ^! f+ \1 Q+ v
' j2 c+ R1 x$ [- s
/ I5 h$ ^- L+ H$ o( u( j# h7 l: I# h- j3 Z

# Q+ K; K5 Z" G; X+ |* Q% p
% `9 Q8 W) v9 O3 n. J) h% M& HSincerely,2 B( U. s; H2 q, q

* e0 M1 Z: {+ o/ e# i9 ^ 7 y# g- V5 M5 z( y; [( z) A
' g/ r" S) O6 X) E# Q
The Edmonton .NET User Group& Q8 K" |- q% k: ?) p

0 d. S( T: B4 s- lwww.edmug.net( h$ D, g$ r  Z5 s. [

3 d4 I3 i- V) Z9 D/ C7 m8 x- g[ 本帖最后由 静静地说 于 2006-4-19 22:15 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 20:27 , Processed in 0.096566 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.