埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1812|回复: 0

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-7 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre/ u7 i! g/ m* H
. _' Y" O5 N" u* H
Job Description
- _6 _# m1 J' E8 L7 F1 }) _& rPosition Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker
7 i3 c5 j* H4 V! n) kHours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)
/ J" |6 ?, U# O; |" T  f) N

, l6 c/ p# f5 nPosition Summary:
4 T/ P+ Y& ~# a# O% G( s" [- QWithin the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Alberta Human Services, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker. + x( J0 k; J( W

2 E- i4 ~* F* {. d1 \" _, pKey Responsibilities:
- l' N) \5 {6 n& B& ~$ ]•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person
' K. p  V4 f( v/ x; `* L•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST
, d3 M+ H& k7 B3 ^•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately
$ b) d! {+ K9 x; B/ V, i•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter7 X' p1 S( c' V5 F) U5 z
•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents' ?4 \' g; P5 [% a0 z1 X
•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker$ S! Z. O( ]1 b( j
•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events
8 E# \2 V" H6 \; P* @. ?) N) P8 `$ y0 T•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
6 s6 h2 |  }0 O; H( U; }. x' _' d•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean5 u1 z* Z4 l& I) U' y
•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
8 b) z4 m1 K' I( r' R* Q1 q3 M0 V! A+ t•        Maintain front counter service files1 j0 `  F: n, H9 _3 g
•        Perform general office duties as assigned
: @' G; o: M# I0 F" j7 t1 p, ]•        Report to ISP Program Manager& p9 n1 h1 x2 U3 q3 o# ~
. C& P) }$ X/ j& {
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:  V0 _' m( J* t' ]: c3 x2 k1 `* [
•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person. G9 X5 `1 V: ]6 ^' b
•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset3 l; }" ^5 G( B/ n4 L1 o( x4 H9 p
•        Good English writing and oral communication skills
* h6 T- q6 }4 N- ~5 P•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients
, q9 n: W& {# g8 R' D5 E- Q•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
) b: n$ m. j0 |•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately + F3 I- O1 a5 Q+ k! x) ~
•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
9 Z* i) H( E# B  E•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment
5 @1 [9 T% h: f, l+ {5 H% b•        Knowledge of immigrant services2 a$ Q/ C+ q+ U, s; E! `
, {# t  e0 F% n
Qualifications:
3 m/ n: O: N. A0 c9 L! m•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience 0 k# R. n+ R* q7 Q0 x
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
  b6 }. x! d# J" U/ E•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism
! n6 C' b! X8 m* _' Y5 a8 ]* l0 E•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision4 U0 j: A! S2 C# @' N3 J
; u1 }3 e5 N- G) z
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office.
/ F- n5 ^; b" k' ?# R" l+ s$ W6 L8 E
7 {4 w! _1 b% y$ z4 nNote: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 22:25 , Processed in 0.171205 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.