[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-29 08:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity: CMHA - ER
! [) t- Q9 X. GPosition: Resident Manager/Live in Support6 ~$ }  {8 N! x
Full job description: www.cmha-edmonton.ab.ca $ \2 C2 B+ r5 c5 t
# Q0 h# h+ }  E3 F, k/ t
The Organization: Canadian Mental Health Association-Edmonton Region (CMHA-ER) is a non-profit organization that has been making mental health matter in the Edmonton community for over 55 years. CMHA-ER promotes mental health and recovery and provides direct service to people living with severe and persistent mental illness.
! p- ^1 x) h/ Q/ b% Z
% j! N0 i3 y8 [Context: The Resident Manager reports to the Manager of Housing and assists with on-site supportive property management; rental agreement and tenant house rule enforcement, which involves maintaining files, establishing rapport with tenants, assisting with the resolution of issues/problems, preparing incident reports and other duties, as required. The incumbent will perform janitorial, grounds, life safety and minor maintenance work.
7 X! n" z  W/ C" u
7 j& G3 q% m- O$ b0 c; EThe Resident Manager is expected to reside in a bachelor suite in the building and be available to tenants in accordance with the posted monthly schedule for at least 2 hours/day between 08:00 and 22:00, which is approximately 10 hours per week. The Resident Manager is required to ensure security is maintained and be available to respond to emergency situations anytime during the day, evening or night hours.  , R5 \3 O; W6 S2 ^, d8 _
5 C8 l% I7 N! y8 q1 w
Qualifications: High school Diploma; Post-secondary education is preferred; Experience/knowledge of low income residents; mental and addiction issues; working in non-profit as a front line worker; Excellent customer service skills, communicating (verbally/in writing) effectively; working cooperatively with others; Well-developed problem-solving; organizational and time management skills; Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, and respond to stressful situations effectively; Bondable, clear Security Clearance; Good Computer skills; Physically fit, able to lift, carry up to 50 lbs., bend, reach and kneel, etc., as required. Remuneration: $14.13 to $19.62 per hour
. S5 o% v: z( W) m' k) `3 R + i  n% @- ^1 U1 f7 o+ I! O% I
TO APPLY - Submit CV/cover letter by April 13, 2012 to:
! Y  j) R7 U9 r) B ) L% I2 S4 Z2 F' m
HR Consultant, CMHA - ER  
. G, F8 ]2 J5 `3 u+ }" p5 }Email: recruitment.echrss@shaw.ca
0 I% ]  f& t, n( p$ ?Note: Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
6 z+ E9 x0 g8 _5 j- \
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 00:20 , Processed in 0.150294 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.