埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2117|回复: 1

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘:Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-8-2 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description
" W9 U" `( }& \9 h3 L+ @4 _! [8 q' W8 J, ~% H1 V
Position Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker
+ _4 {" q  Q5 h- P6 zHours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)+ w' `, L9 c' c1 {% @$ W/ v+ X
Anticipated Start Date: The candidate is required to work immediately
, t, r2 r1 c3 V3 r* C6 L

: e. a/ t  @1 i. \3 M3 RPosition Summary: Within the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and Alberta Employment and Immigration, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker. ! v8 |$ H: Q( O5 A1 o
" M4 t/ c# z1 C$ A0 W6 q
Key Responsibilities:2 s: B) v7 R* T# D( i
•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person
" O0 u+ q% S4 P- z4 P  f•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST
$ M4 K5 B# W- }8 z•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately
( s5 M; o0 H# }2 |, _0 {•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter
9 g" O+ `" o( `6 \+ o1 r: e•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents
0 Z( P0 J% j* ^% y7 X$ ^1 H  Y•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
+ @& W7 [. H# }4 g; L2 C•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events
' l9 G+ [5 |  n. y7 ]3 ~) p' Z•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
  y7 a0 t. v# Z) ?% Z! \•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean
4 F7 e% N* w$ e* ^9 e) A" J•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
! `6 d0 b# G8 c* F9 \3 |•        Maintain front counter service files1 B: G( R6 \  p6 W+ S+ F
•        Perform general office duties as assigned
9 r) ^6 \' y6 {1 \; |•        Report to ISP Program Manager
, u: V0 C9 e+ H5 Z3 _0 Q9 \- P, y
' }+ n( X+ U* |/ i( gKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:6 `8 Y9 S& C. K& k$ X0 E/ t
•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person
& H. m" Q5 ~; o( O+ K$ E( s•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset1 F3 n9 k( W: L7 B1 {
•        Good English writing and oral communication skills
! T1 y" Y% q/ E: ~4 O•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients
; Z: F; z+ c; \$ h•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook
4 q3 p) R3 Z& B' L•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately
* _0 {3 n; k& _$ e- w4 j! p4 J) B•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds
8 C# B! i2 H9 d7 D) _# y# L•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment
: o: _& w7 z: z5 Q•        Knowledge of immigrant services9 T5 G) F6 a" o  U* e

5 R1 S) z' K3 K' QQualifications:
) D, _' w! ~: H$ _" K7 ~•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience
4 m% _$ O, M- D4 \. S6 W•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
/ a# ^: q; |+ f/ R3 ^•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism/ d  _4 ~5 E3 \; r8 P
•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision7 [/ E$ S) G! I1 Y8 J! e: i4 @4 X

8 Y. }& a: l8 u9 F  o% Q' L3 wPlease submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office. 1 W! V1 }+ L& v4 {; ]
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
! |2 M# z7 i$ y
老柳教车
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-13 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
招聘已結束。
( O0 w1 V1 {: ^+ X1 }; OHiring Closed.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 08:18 , Processed in 0.114578 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.