- f: N5 d/ {4 Y. p7 t# k+ b0 E
; K0 ~  B2 w: ]; i* I$ iLocation:CA -AB - Edmonton
; H3 {+ B# X3 D# s2 K( r5 YDate Posted: 2-Jan-2013
) r4 n& m7 T7 y  WEmail: whg7104@whg.com 4 W6 u1 }; l% X) C* o
Fax: 780-430-1803
7 ^/ `. C/ w4 u0 \+ ~9 F . Z) `! k! x2 X  D" q2 b
Job Details
, d! m* @; y) v4 GJob Description:
+ {- p. \  l; D& [•        Offer support and assistance to the General Manager in the following areas: , D+ R) ?  U  ~. l9 @, ]
•        Develop, prepare, execute and achieve financial goals; 5 p% k. T( T( M- _1 L+ H! u% W
•        Provide timely and accurate financial statements;
& i: @8 s: T! G1 r! @% M, v+ \6 e•        Maintain the system of internal checks designed to prevent or promptly detect unauthorized transactions;
0 u& `* X6 X- Q  @) A8 G•        To analyze Hotel’s performance versus budget and investigate variances as required;3 J" F- |+ ~$ T2 [
•        To monitor operational expenditures in conjunction with approved budgets; 0 h5 @' Z- l$ g! n* ^8 x1 d
•        To reconcile all supplier accounts, to post all payables, and to pay vendors in accordance with due dates and cash flow projections;* n& p- o8 Z7 I# q$ L8 w, Q- t
•        To monitor city ledger and guest ledger transactions, and to collect all receivables on a timely basis;
5 }* w, ^' R+ ~* R+ s  u1 R. A•        To set up, track, record, and process all payrolls; to handle related HR and benefit matters as required$ ]" `6 p- J# r) `
•        Maintain all company policies and procedures; 0 N  V/ s& S5 G
•        Ensure Internal audit recommendations are implemented on a timely basis;
$ R& Z! _, |$ T* s•        To ensure all Hotel’s contracts have proper authorization, negotiations for renewal and are properly filed and are easily available for corporate review;
- q4 k& B8 u5 _•        To ensure that there is an effective system of purchasing, receiving, and control of supplies in place at all times with proper requisition procedures;% }/ T  \) L3 m  R' U" p* H. I
•        To ensure that usual and exceptional purchases are approved consistent with the budgeting and forecasting system;
1 n: X5 j$ w( H1 l  \$ ~•        To ensure all accounting procedures comply with corporate accounting systems;
5 ]) ^) d; n* _$ H•        To provide month-end packages to the Corporate Office and assist in the preparation of financial statements;
9 M* [. c3 C4 P& j. V•        Supervise and assist the Accounting support Team (Night Audit) 8 h  {$ ~) ~7 E3 X1 A8 ?
•        Issue and monitor cash floats;
  y  c+ |# g6 m/ ]* Q8 D  z•        To provide information to Corporate Office as required; " f# o0 @+ [, S  r( T  ~; F
•        Duties associated with Controller Position including but not limited to the above listings.  @- l& {0 W4 y) _+ r) R% p
" P% D0 k$ s" i9 u  H: i
Requirements:
- l) ], r$ T/ y/ j1 ]/ e•        Strong accounting knowledge to handle a complete accounting cycle in a centralized environment.9 y4 C$ h- [( }8 Y# d' B! b
•        Ability to deal with all levels of management, staff and owners in a professional manner;- W" W4 |0 I. _) X. x9 B
•        Supervisory experience within the hotel industry;
+ a* N  o) \1 W•        Knowledge of development and execution of business plans and budgets; 4 N, ]  K, ^% A1 j
•        Excellent communication, interpersonal and administration skills;
7 r7 R- b9 O2 L+ o•        Proficient / familiarity with computerized systems such as : hotel PMS, Oracle and ADP payroll systems.$ b/ w0 l  Q( o6 Z/ w) C
•        Knowledge of Alberta Labor Standards an assets. ' _* D5 E% i/ W/ D' y
•        Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure; - g# k) R5 U2 J7 H( T) D" I
•        Proven ability to manage multi-tasked assignments.
) g0 K" u0 B& C2 R& D•        Level 3 CGA/CMA an asset.- ?: J. C0 O' P! Z, k
1 v1 x" p8 k- b$ b5 j; \  ]
Additional Details
# `+ G: ?' x# l, [Job Available: Immediately5 k. l& a! y, ^* |- e6 r8 C. L
Bonus Plan: Yes
- C; `. {: @; }4 D, GWork Permit Needed: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
* Y0 p' `$ X1 M" l3 ZOther: Meals, Drycleaning, car allowance, medical, dental
# ~) P+ h, p9 u8 ~+ rAccommodation: No$ }6 I# V$ C9 _- n+ b
Management Position: Yes5 J, g# r* n7 Q) ^, m( y
Entry Level Position: No1 g- p7 Y  u  T
Industry Categories: Hotel/Resort
3 ^5 z. E5 {; C" KPosition Categories: Corporate Office / Executive, Accounting/Finance, Administration6 k7 r8 D3 @0 D& `
鲜花(240) 鸡蛋(18)
发表于 2013-1-13 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
could you let me know the actual location, please?' q0 j1 u, E! a1 ^) q( X0 H
Thank you.
; u* o" S/ K# @  EWendy 9 [$ i! p5 g# G0 ~
780 224 0967
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-28 06:17 , Processed in 0.148587 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.