埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1338|回复: 0

[求职信息] Business Development Representative (Bilingual English-Mandarin/Cantonese)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-9 13:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description:  Business Development Representative (Bilingual English-Mandarin/Cantonese)6 }; [: z2 U8 ]: i$ M( n
Reports To: Senior Director – Business Development
' |( y4 K( m( S5 n' b& {
$ l+ ^6 F/ y. s- xOverall function of this position is to develop the customer base of the Real Canadian Wholesale Club stores. The purpose of the Business Development Rep is to drive new business into the Wholesale Clubs in his/her territory, while maintaining profitable sales in our stores with the immediate goal of turning trial into solid repeat, loyal customers. The impact of the position is to ensure long term healthy growth of the Wholesale Club customer base.3 K- S- ]4 x5 E7 A# @) J/ _

4 j, ~# U2 @  l# E& CKey Responsibilities:
- P, T% i" P+ j, w7 |( t• To initiate, follow up on and negotiate opportunities with potential customers for the intended purpose of ‘signing’ them as new business. This is measured through in-store customer sales.
4 S6 ~/ l6 r" V" T& {• To develop the customer base through cultivating leads & opportunities and be able to convert these into regular customers.7 x3 T) Q1 ^( o& r% S- Z( x
• To be accountable via daily sales call reporting in real time, measured against territory growth (non-tobacco store sales) vs. the previous year.  C& _- U/ [$ \# Y
• To execute focused selling in a large territory targeting the food-service industry, maintenance calling on high volume KEY customers in foodservice, convenience stores, small businesses, clubs & organizations.8 x# `5 j: b0 C' D% s/ O# R
• To execute the division’s promotional and marketing programs in conjunction with the overall business plan. Accountability via customer buying activity during the period measured through store sales.& |' W4 ?- _$ H+ e
• To manage all aspects of customer inquiries leading to regular store visits, including initial store tours.   D' l$ O; e. Z
• To develop customer relationships with gold level customer base and industry organizations.
7 q8 L) ~$ c' R% O3 S• To build extensive product knowledge over various categories and be capable of driving sales in achieving sales & profit targets.! h# I$ j" i9 S" [+ ]) _9 A

. t* s& w- I$ W3 _8 D5 q. L1 \- fJob Qualifications:7 l- H$ W; @* }
• Proven experience meeting aggressive sales targets.% Q# G/ ]" W# i) K3 h8 ]6 s' ~! @# Y
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.6 g0 k& q( p5 G/ r6 p1 y" M( P
• Food Service and/or Wholesale sales experience is desirable.
$ D: |4 ]- j0 j1 j% y* B4 F, e• Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
0 [6 k: f' g: N  ~+ ~& U  s" ]& v• A genuine passion for hunting & driving “sales”.2 ~4 S: x- E1 y8 Y/ W' S
• Travel within the assigned region.
# @; m2 u4 }. `' T2 t1 U7 t$ q# {! A0 I• Comfortable using automated selling technology in a daily setting.
- `" V  J0 g" Y3 D
1 p6 T; I8 [0 R% [. Y1 v" N8 k7 a/ G+ K6 }9 E/ t
Sherri Marshall8 {! f" o# J$ V9 }; T- E4 R8 G" Y
Senior Manager, Recruitment! Q3 w5 J  M! K5 P. X3 h* Y
Loblaw Careers  
  C& K7 d& K, v; u% k: z7 O: Y; P+ l: eT: 905.459.2500 x617888) m7 i( ~. i0 ^

( l: o8 E# M2 a0 |3 }( R
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 08:24 , Processed in 0.144371 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.