查看: 1200|回复: 0

Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0
0 N/ G& w& a" F0 L# O) M
2 p4 O- V  A8 T, W' i3 l) XMy fellow Americans,3 S( P" f9 Z3 C6 V$ ~0 ~5 ?. [% f' w
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.; X9 E7 f9 [8 X) R* h$ \" b1 \
Assad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.
  f+ _6 t' G$ _1 D, k' ~No child of god should ever suffer such horror.
  z* z' A0 f$ A; ]: c7 R$ fTonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.& y- Z1 y  |' m$ `! N6 v' ]
It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
8 Q: |; d" D- E8 c" R1 ^' r- HThere can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
# ]. T# J1 s3 W1 F7 g% I- zYears of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.
0 u  x% b' d( u$ ]- W5 Y# VAs a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies." v% u8 H) I: X9 d* l
Tonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.' U& ?( @) {5 [3 u6 k
We ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.
9 m" G8 ]$ D' x6 x: LWe pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
6 g2 m6 |3 Y/ z; h. k. SAnd we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.9 P& w( v9 W5 B2 O, ~5 R
Goodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.
+ ]* R1 @. r$ K& f% p: _+ W Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike# f6 v7 e" e8 [0 X( P! ^
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 19:52 , Processed in 0.145760 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.