Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0
" |+ w5 t* U( |
* K% d, [" u) `+ S: _My fellow Americans,- b) O: A6 [7 X% [6 j
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.
% Q2 u0 `* N! A9 iAssad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.
3 ~1 |9 u3 `( G  H- `+ cNo child of god should ever suffer such horror.; V+ U+ H! F' ~
Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.
3 e: j1 l0 _$ E% s- L8 C: e$ @' ]It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons." K: {2 M2 q% X4 j0 N% {% s
There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
3 n: \/ X" A; P2 O$ W9 [! @Years of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.
! J& n, Z+ a# |) W0 l) b& eAs a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.
+ o0 t+ w! g# B7 h4 kTonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.& v+ w. w9 [* Y6 @$ e) ^
We ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.
' Z7 `! R% v3 `+ V! q* j3 gWe pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
- i# {0 A6 ]4 \$ Z. ?' s% \And we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.& [) D" {8 e* {' J0 d5 c
Goodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.' g, F+ w" V5 \7 \( k
Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike1 ~2 u0 Y' r: e) ]) l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 04:31 , Processed in 0.137180 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.