找回密码
 注册
查看: 574|回复: 2

有需要childcare或者babysitting 的朋友吗

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-6-19 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家好,借贵宝地发个帖子。我刚刚开了一个dayhome 在north gate 附近, 自己的孩子一岁多,有需要的可以联系我。full time , part time or drop in 都可以。 如果符合条件可以帮助您申请government subsidy.虽然是刚刚开始,但看护祖国的花骨朵是个良心活。把你的宝宝交给我,图个放心。一句话,可靠!需要可联系我7809837382
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-19 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 eastbunny9 于 2017-6-19 14:07 编辑 % y2 f5 t, r( l# V! u

% f6 K  ~  Z4 _; a5 c6 P( |' n0 I
8 z* }- j& i$ d2 Z' D$ fHi there, I am a passionate child care educator and a wonderful dayhome in lauderdale community with full time and part time spaces available .My dayhome is accredited through Child Development Dayhome and is monitored on a regular basis. It is located on 129 Ave and 113 St, 5 minutes driving from yellow head and north gate. I offer flexible hours and subsidy is available for family who qualify.
5 e& n3 `7 A2 ]7 u# k8 N
% f( V& m/ D) f- k1 {) KI am mother of one and registered nurse back home . Both my husband and I have : : |2 d; h3 ^# b+ z; Z

. _, ]; v$ K/ O; e* k- Updated First Aid/CPR 2 u: d0 d1 g' u0 g+ n9 v4 V
- Child intervention check 0 G% r' ?  ?/ E8 R1 O) {2 B6 [
- Police clearance record
+ {7 o$ B; H4 g' R7 e
8 @: }% L" m5 E9 U" n2 t, G! ^I offer quality childcare, my place is like home away from home. I love kids, love cooking and craft. I would like to have kids who can play and grow up with mine. I like to encourage lots of outdoor playing if the weather is nice. When the weather is not great, I would like to do some active and creative playing in-door. I understand parents concern regarding the diets of their children. I will provide an environment where food will be nourishing and made of whole ingredients, not just empty calories or packed with chemicals and preservatives. I believe in a balanced food with a little of everything in moderation. I will always make sure water and fresh fruit available between the meals for your little one to graze( depends on their age). I will typically serve milk and water , I won't generally serve juice only if the parents request. 8 ?  g& r' m3 ?9 u& L8 F
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks  (follow Canadian food guide).
4 ?6 _4 _* e7 `3 q# \- Age appropriate craft, toys and educational activities. 0 g- ~; F- B- H1 w1 j; D
- Everyday outdoor play
% {7 H! Y" y* u, k" E3 K; }8 ]% e3 }-Bilingual environment (Chinese and English) if your little one interested to learn another language   e; |2 G, x! E4 V0 `0 k& ?

1 z+ ]+ E9 N6 W" K4 EI consider myself to be a safety minded person, especially when it comes to children, I have a life-time experience work in the hospital and children. I renew my first aid and basic life support certificate every year so that your kid will be in a good hand. 0 a" m7 I9 s  A1 x2 j% b1 @+ H
% C, d, y4 X+ Q- p1 M
I would like to totally 2 to 3 children for tons of attention and one on one time. If you think my family is suitable to your kids, please feel free to contact me to set up a time and see if I am the right fit for your child!
, z- U2 ~( l4 LThank you :)
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-21 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
Flexible hours based on your needs
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 08:53 , Processed in 0.154623 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.