找回密码
 注册
查看: 560|回复: 0

Piano Lesson on Whyte Ave - Register NOW for fall 2017

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-8-5 09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
+ Q/ h! V  ]( c/ S0 o* [4 j& v; j$ d6 I; F
Please search my website:/ i( b2 ]7 o( P# d8 t9 Y
kim chang's piano studio - integrated" L- [) A+ x, n2 m$ ]

: j) P3 o* j+ g$ ~5 g7 n16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
& ~# D9 X  n2 z5 H4 ~, T9 K/ c- B2 `+ Y* h. u6 R6 s
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL8 `3 v* e  T; J
2 w) r! H# Z. x2 k
 Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment and on a Steinway and Son GRAND piano" ^+ ~# i) o/ B$ q  \, R& E. d$ s

5 v6 M- s3 |, w Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
' ]2 r+ c+ b, y2 ~7 A3 J. _* a1 J: F7 F+ \! H
 Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice* n6 X( @* _0 G% A) D
+ i# {, r# z5 f; o: ^& K! f& d
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach. u; E+ Y) v  w, k( I5 H
9 w! Q% ?4 X( Y, b8 F
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
' v8 Q  _) H) ~1 \
9 ^9 p# ~2 b5 P1 v1 [; i. d4 q# E1 ` Children of all ages and adults are welcome!( T) x( t4 m' ~2 ~& r6 r
7 x2 R( u9 I0 s! J/ M6 S$ N
Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!+ _& e3 k5 `; b' u
) Y8 H# S: R! b! S" z
Please contact: KIM 780 655 6618
. j$ X! O2 A8 z8 yEmail: pianomaestress@gmail.com
& l0 D$ U; b7 P* _( w! s" H! Q/ w$ a$ C8 |
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 03:46 , Processed in 0.155949 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.