找回密码
 注册
查看: 561|回复: 0

Piano Lesson on Whyte Ave - Register NOW for fall 2017

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-8-5 09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.8 f: E9 e0 }1 d' t
" p/ Z' E: a3 @8 t+ G- U- G
Please search my website:& X# `: O) |  [, r
kim chang's piano studio - integrated+ J9 e( ~$ ?: N! U* y5 h
& h0 _2 g9 K( `- [! U* d
16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching  G; K. u; @! G
3 J% d: S. {% s9 J& u
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
% N8 j1 m  p6 ~3 r8 K* P' e7 F) U2 Z- D( H
 Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment and on a Steinway and Son GRAND piano/ v* {' Z& G; ]* v+ H

* s' ?* y& z* e Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
9 A# Q4 g4 \9 t
& K2 ~+ _, j4 V Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice
" C; n+ r& S7 H" q
; h. T9 u$ G, k1 ^1 R9 f Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
8 m5 i! l5 E& X- ~/ j5 }4 K' Q' b+ u3 V$ }# ?0 `; V' d
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs5 P) u6 [2 I) F2 C4 N0 Q9 W

, W9 b5 i$ \4 I' q2 { Children of all ages and adults are welcome!
- c4 U$ m6 N4 P/ O" I; Y% Y. f( }0 F. U) T) f' H
Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!  M4 X) \" t5 O

: |/ `3 |/ H1 N. o( P4 q: Q7 EPlease contact: KIM 780 655 6618
- l: m2 X- o& Y) x1 r5 e2 T6 I" yEmail: pianomaestress@gmail.com' ?# f) X$ e. S$ C3 C
/ e6 }7 G7 ]- k$ p
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 08:54 , Processed in 0.086656 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.