找回密码
 注册
查看: 2075|回复: 0

[书法美术] Piano Lesson AVAIL NOW

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
9 R  o- f, x: J5 D0 c6 c, q7 y6 s  j( y# P# p
Please go to my website:
2 U) R! ^- @) `) S6 z# Rhttp://www.kimchangpianostudio.com 3 I# x6 \: f: O$ N0 W0 w' E; e

& u" @' i( F1 `0 v3 X! P16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching 7 v( l7 ~5 c/ n+ |, \- h
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
0 G) k' T# O; Q/ m Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment 7 ^* k: C1 p' ^; F8 G+ }$ f1 w. i* o
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
# N* b& T2 I6 `! b7 Z Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice
9 C* ^4 s& c: O Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach( l6 i' x/ [/ Q
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs ! |( L4 T. W1 f3 _. Q7 Q( f5 e
 Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship
. F5 e; K& o" ?8 K8 N' l; j( B$ v Children of all ages and adults are welcome! + c& o9 ^) O/ G- I1 j; _9 R: ~

: a; W" U' {# F7 @3 ?  Q  Q. oTeacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!8 ^; ]# B0 X2 g1 m7 R
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 20:26 , Processed in 0.144948 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.