埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 939|回复: 1

[时事热评] Attention!!A Chinese student was attacked in University Station. Campus Life

[复制链接]
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-4-26 13:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
We need more attention in this case, and give this guy some help!!!!; E1 v! D! w3 l
1 n/ g0 ^. e1 o2 h8 o4 ~2 S6 r
I am not the victim, please go to the original post and share it. Let the government and media know. We need people's attention in this case, it is horrible!!!!$ x1 G' t( w9 p8 G5 _9 Q

0 m5 j2 N6 m0 x* [: N  }RE: Last night at 9:25pm, I was attacked by a crazy stranger with a knife on the University Station platform. While I took the train from Corona station to University station, the stranger he came to sit down next to another guy and me. He thought he had asked me some questions. In fact, he never asked me anything. He then followed me when I got off at the University Station. Next to the train door, he assaulted me and punched my face. I defended myself, he then stabbed my arm with a knife. The LRT driver stopped the train when other passengers were aware of the offence happened on the University station platform. However, passengers did not offer me any help to contact police and ambulance. Even though the guy had already escaped from university station escalator, a group of train passengers stopped others who were inclined to get off train from helping me, saying “it is his problem”. After the LRT train and other passengers left, I pressed the emergency button on the Univeristy station platform to wait for help. The Univeristy of Alberta Protective Service (UAPC) office is located in education building, which is 15 minutes walk from the train station, but I waited about 15-20 minutes to have the city police arrived instead of those UAPC. Shame for humanity, public security of the City of Edmonton and the Univeristy of Alberta campuses.
6 Q% E, C( y) ~: I: V4 T  o& O+ s5 c( K% U/ P
I have been studying at the Univeristy of Alberta since Spetmber 2015, and I will graduate from my Bachelor of Commerce Cooperative Education Program this summer. As an international student, I have a stong sense of belonging with University of Alberta and regard City of Edmonton as my second home. I feel so disappointed to experience this horrible incident and realized how fragile the humanity could be facing challenges. I do not deserve what happened, the horrible thing should not happen to other people in the communities of University of Alberta, and City of Edmonton! It is more disappointing that I might not never know the charge on that person who attacked me with his knife and was caught by city police, unless the case is dealt by public prosecutors. I chose not to tell this incident to my parents as I do not make them worry about me in China. I decided to let the public know for the awareness that how dangerous it can suddenly be when you had trust for your communities. More ironically, I am interning at the TransEd LRT partners to support the public-private partners in the operation and maintenance functions of Valley Line Southeast project in the City of Edmonton.
: y) t8 A; p" ]3 @7 x& m5 E, @9 _$ s1 l, O4 z9 l" |
University of Alberta University of Alberta Students' Union - UASU International Student Services, University of Alberta City of Edmonton CBC Edmonton
7 m6 h0 r+ T( k! ^* q0 O. X: O; ~% [) i+ H% T

! w  i. C5 e2 U! @( b' ?; r7 l. ~5 n9 z* @4 y0 l/ d
ORIGINAL POST: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009628610218
1 l0 d" o1 E3 y! v5 g; p
0 {7 B9 X& [0 R. ?+ |0 HWarning, the original post has some pictures contained blood that may let you feel uncomfortable.
鲜花(471) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2021-4-27 08:28 | 显示全部楼层
中国留学生在加拿大被刺伤 中领馆敦促警方尽快破案
, ~7 {6 O6 j) A; D' b  C
0 `+ g* Z& Z6 ^  _https://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2021/04/27/10514850.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 10:04 , Processed in 0.283852 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.