找回密码
 注册
查看: 806|回复: 0

Permanent MakeUp

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-4-29 20:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Looking to walk up with perfectly done with your liner, brows, or lips already?7 r2 w4 }: ~7 r3 ?: z

; v5 R  N# j- F5 f, @) I4 MDrawing in your brows alone can take forever and finding the right products can be a pain, never mind worrying about whether your eyebrow’s still on or if you’ve licked your lipstick clean off, day in and day out is a time-consuming, stressful, and costly routine that’s also inconsistent
5 c9 O% {( A% d# s! X& c% E5 E0 h, `! b2 x. C* V
“Beautimous_pmu” allows you to wake up looking refreshed and “put-together” with zero effort. Save valuable time every morning with subtle, natural-looking makeup that won’t smudge.
0 o; B( s+ y* e' K* v) }, x

" a. w) Q; W$ n& z, t! I* X1.         Microblading' X& w4 C4 i0 }. g- \- `* h
microblading requires the use of a small tool with teeny, tiny needles. These needles are used to manually draw delicate hair strokes while also depositing pigment under your skin. The result? Realistic-looking brow hairs that don’t wash off.
! O/ K% ?" D; m. u9 A5 ]; [! B& \% z. U; Z
2.        Lip Blushing1 z# {, z& [$ }* ]. Y( H
Lip blushing is a type of cosmetic tattooing that semi permanently enhances lip color by depositing colored ink into the lips with a mechanical needle. The resulting lip tattoo is subtle, not saturated,
: ^6 H, Z/ o+ `/ ]6 y
! M6 n8 D4 Q4 [. @, g! h3.        Eyeliner
. F1 E% K1 V0 XAlso known as an eyeliner tattoo, permanent eyeliner is a treatment you can receive that replaces the need to wear eyeliner each day. Eyeliner tattoos can be applied in a variety of styles, from extremely thin and natural-looking liner, to thicker lines, and even winged eyeliner.
+ L2 O0 x4 k4 o, h( o, t
: ?1 u# T# q0 W  o) l# B4.        Hair lines
4 g* L: L7 b3 bHairline microblading is a tattooing technique that uses a thin blade to apply semi-permanent pigment onto the skin to create the look of a fuller, thicker hairline.
' k% p& p: t1 f, i4 \creating strokes on the hairline that replicate hair strands. The effect is a realistic, natural-looking hairline that creates the appearance of volume.
$ j' A9 }' f* X

& ^+ B- a+ J3 p5 E$ Z/ ]Instagram: beautimous_pmu
$ P) b' r7 {& x6 u
8 H" A7 \/ f( z! o#liptintblush#yegpmu#k-beauty#cosmetictattoo#naturalbrows
) G5 S& M' w" [1 K1 Y$ yBook appointment
* A" O7 H# _1 u% B8254408285' X9 h8 X9 i0 \8 t/ z
batch_PROMObatch_B83D17E4-7721-4645-B6CE-9F7F477556F9.jpeg
batch_PROMO793AF957-4C9F-447A-84E7-1E6A679A778B.JPG
batch_PROMObatch_collagfddfdfde.png
batch_PROMO1.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-22 13:47 , Processed in 0.182906 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.